Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

My (now ex) Girlfriend has recently broken up with me after 6 years.

I agree with the hobbies advice. Worst thing to do is go looking for another lady right now, have a break for a bit and get your mind right :)

My (now ex) Girlfriend has recently broken up with me after 6 years.

I agree with the hobbies advice. Worst thing to do is go looking for another lady right now, have a break for a bit and get your mind right :)

Morning,

That's my thoughts exactly, after 6 years of a relationship, I can tell you now that the last thing I want is another proper Girlfriend. The idea of some 'casual' with a lady is exactly what I'm looking for. Not always easy though, I've been out a few times lately and pulling chicks doesn't seem as easy as it used to be, maybe because they just look younger and younger every time I go to bars and pubs etc... I'm only 28 so I'd like to think they're not looking at me and thinking "what's that old perv looking at?"

I'm going out with my Brother and his missus for some 'do' the weekend, there's meant to be a massive group of people going, so maybe there's a chance for a bit of sucessful hunting, who knows? I'm not the most confident of dudes when it comes to chatting up the ladies, a few beers down my neck and i'll bite the bullet...wish me luck.

:D

Well...thanks, Stevo (I think) It's my twin brothers girlfriends work night out, sort of. Some general big meet up. I'm quite looking forward to it. Whether I pull or not is not important. :?

I don't go over to girls and start conversation, I wait for them to come to me or I make a quick witty one-liner if we're ever in the same vicinity. (i.e. waiting at the bar for a drink, in a queue somewhere etc...)

I won't go over and say "Hi, my name is Dante.." blah blah.

I normally use:

"Roses are red, violets are blue,

Does this taste like rohypnol to you?"

Works a treat.

(Really, I'm one of the worst pullers ever. :()

Â