Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Cunning!

Might try that, although I'd prefer real life contact over Facebook contact, but that may not be an option!

Well i dont see how you can do that unless you actually stalk her!

chat to her a little bit and then when you think shes confortable suggest a coffee or something

personally i enjoy flirting over fb chat, especially with someone you dont know so well. especially as you get that extra second for your witty remarks.

anyway if it works, im expecting photos, thanks!

Stevo I have to say as, Zak is right. And actually his plan is pretty much perfect as long as you can keep the conversation going once you "accidentally" write her.

Do you use Facebook chat and does she?

If so id write her a message, anthing really.... then apologise and say you wrote to the wrong (insert her name) then depending on how you feel with the situation say one of the following

how are things anyway? quite forward if you only met her breifly

or

hope all is well anyway. its not an response she has to respond to but she can if she wants

thats what id do, what have you got to loose

Hehehehe :D I've thought of doing that before but decided against it cos it felt really fake and I generally hate that.

exciting....what do stalker points get me?

Legov it is kind of fake but often you can tell the girl knows you just did it to speak to them, but i think they quite like it. its worked for me before.

Then again i met a girlfriend through her sending me a message on facebook before i had ever met her. she apparently saw me do an air guitar competition in my university (UCD)

So facebook has helped my sex life alot!

I think 10 lands you the title "Good stalker"

25 gets "Advanced Stalker"

50 gets "Master Stalker"

100 gets a restraining order and 4 month jail sentence.

Is it a bad sign that the day after she lands in new zealand, all hell breaks loose? :lol:

I thought she was in christchurch and woke up thinking shes probably trapped under some rubble or summat, she sent me a message saying she was in wellington and was ok. Phew. *waynes world style* "Game onnnn"! :P

Just realised via facebook that one of my former classmates got himself a girlfriend, he's never been the dark, handsome or extremely confident type (a bit of a geek like me if I'm being honest) so I can honestly say I didn't see that coming.

Just realised via facebook that one of my former classmates got himself a girlfriend, he's never been the dark, handsome or extremely confident type (a bit of a geek like me if I'm being honest) so I can honestly say I didn't see that coming.
Who says you need to be dark, handsome or confident to have a girlfriend? I'd say some of the uglier guys I know have landed very hot girls.

Â