Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Mate nothing to be embarrased about, i get off with girls but nothing more than that. I'm a virgin, my problem is the fact that i live with my parents so i'm never going to bring a girl back here. However im going on a 2 week lads holiday and going to university in september so i'll have somehwere to bring girls back after a night out.

Ha.

Feel a little weasy talking about all this. Btw I'm 5ft7 and not too good-looking so what chance do I have eh.

Not that I'm really interested in getting one-night stands at any rate really, tis just my dick talking :D

Just listen to what your auntie JaiME said upthread: be a nice person (but not TOO nice). :winkold:

Update on girl who likes me but is way hotter: Were going out when she returns from seeing her mom in new zealand! Id forgot she was going away and looked a right lemon :oops: anyway, shes gonna come to my local pub quiz and then the following night were going out for drinks and a posh meal.

Weirdly, it was the first time id asked a girl out without feeling overly nervous, still a bit nervous but it just felt right strangely.

Should I buy a hat, shoes, a dress and a matching clutch?
You're a woman. Buy them anyway, just to be on the safe side. :lol:

That right there is why I've always liked you...

Damn, thought it was my rippling physique and air of sophistication.

I have a question.

I met a girl a couple of years ago. At the time she was going out with someone I knew (not really a friend, so no issue there). I only met her once briefly but she seemed nice. She added me on Facebook but we haven't spoken since, via Facebook or in real life.

However, she is, and I'm not exagerrating, the hottest girl I have ever met. Like out of this world beautiful. I know from Facebook that she's still that good looking.

Is there anyway I can somehow start talking to her without looking like some psycho stalker? Or am I doomed to Facebook stalking her for the rest of my life?

Do you use Facebook chat and does she?

If so id write her a message, anthing really.... then apologise and say you wrote to the wrong (insert her name) then depending on how you feel with the situation say one of the following

how are things anyway? quite forward if you only met her breifly

or

hope all is well anyway. its not an response she has to respond to but she can if she wants

thats what id do, what have you got to loose

I have a question.

I met a girl a couple of years ago. At the time she was going out with someone I knew (not really a friend, so no issue there). I only met her once briefly but she seemed nice. She added me on Facebook but we haven't spoken since, via Facebook or in real life.

However, she is, and I'm not exagerrating, the hottest girl I have ever met. Like out of this world beautiful. I know from Facebook that she's still that good looking.

Is there anyway I can somehow start talking to her without looking like some psycho stalker? Or am I doomed to Facebook stalking her for the rest of my life?

Pass me a link to her profile and I'll let you know what to do next. 8)

Â