Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

'Weimann might come here but its debatable whether we're even a step up from Villa. '

Quote from a Newcastle fan :crylaugh:

I think that's fair. It is debatable.

I wouldn't agree that they are in the long term, but I'd take their squad over ours right now but with our manager. At a guess they could almost certainly pay him more.

If I was a neutral I'd certainly consider it.

His agent has come out and said he expects him to stay in the premier league but doesn't know which club, said Villa postponed all talks till safety was assured, Kendrick said he is loyal and expects him to commit.

'Weimann might come here but its debatable whether we're even a step up from Villa. '

Quote from a Newcastle fan :crylaugh:

I think that's fair. It is debatable.

I wouldn't agree that they are in the long term, but I'd take their squad over ours right now but with our manager. At a guess they could almost certainly pay him more.

If I was a neutral I'd certainly consider it.

I wouldn't take their squad. They've spent money on crap players.

I wouldn't say they've spent their money on crap players. I'm amazed at where Newcastle are considering some of the players they have on their squad.

Krul

Coloccini
Ryan Taylor

Santon

Debuchy

Cabaye

Gutierrez

Sissoko

Ben Arfa

Tiote

Cisse

Gouffran

None of them are crap, in my opinion. Most of them are definitely good enough to be in our starting eleven.

I don't think Andi would go there though, I doubt he'd get much game time. I'd like to think Kendrick is right and that he's loyal to us. He certainly appears to love the club.

Edited by Ginko

I know a fair few Newcastle fans and Tiote, Gutierrez, Cisse and Santon have been rubbish lately. Ben Arfa is over weight. I'd much rather be building a squad rather than panic buying big named players from abroad and hoping they'll click.

Well I'm not arguing they've been underperforming and I'm certainly not arguing that blowing a load of cash over big names and hoping the pieces slot into place is the correct way to run a football club.

I guess Pardew might have finally been found out. Rubbish manager and a bell-end of a person. Inconceivable that they gave him an eight year contract. Utter madness.

It'd be the wrong move for Andi. I think he'll sign a new contract in the next couple of weeks.

Edited by Ginko

If he does move i think he will be overestimating his current ability, technically is he even that good? His work rate is amazing and that's why the Villa fans love him. Other sets of fans might not feel the same!! 

^ agree the pass from Lowton asked alot of Weimann in that position, first touch was spot on and finish was good.

That said with these young players it's all about consistency.. he has the potential and at Villa we'd probably appreciate him more for variable reasons (from youth etc)

SikhlnTrinity,Yes that was a good finish and control but i also remember Stephan Moore coming on as a sub against charlton and scoring an amazing technical goal! 

No doubt he's a great prospect but he's far from the finished article and leaving will not help his development!

He has 14 months left on his deal, he aint going no where unless we get bids for him and he makes it clear he wont sign a new deal.

He will be free to talk to other clubs outside of England in january 2014, and even then we will be due a nominal fee if he leaves on a bosman as he was from our academy.

Edited by Jimzk5

Â