Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Really hurt when he came off. His movement is vital to stretching the defense. When Charles comes on, he just sits around wanting to get on the ball. Weimann's movement pulls people out of position

Looked a completely different side without him. Absolutely no threat going forward. No energy. 

Thought his contribution with the ball was quite poor today, but you can definitely tell when hes on the field.

To be honest if a sizable bid came in - I would take it. He is the type of player we have hung onto to long in the past. I have a feeling he may just get by on work rate - and energy. Thought he was poor today.  - to be fair hes been great this season at times - but I have my doubts if he can sustain it

To be honest if a sizable bid came in - I would take it. He is the type of player we have hung onto to long in the past. I have a feeling he may just get by on work rate - and energy. Thought he was poor today. - to be fair hes been great this season at times - but I have my doubts if he can sustain it

Agree wholeheartedly with this

To be honest if a sizable bid came in - I would take it. He is the type of player we have hung onto to long in the past. I have a feeling he may just get by on work rate - and energy. Thought he was poor today. - to be fair hes been great this season at times - but I have my doubts if he can sustain it

Are you on drugs????

The guy is far more the complete player than Benteke is.I would sooner lose Benteke before Weiman.

The way Villa play with the 2 wide men is not Weimans natural game as his asset is his ability within the 18 yard box.he is adapting to this position & his work rate is second to none.

If you didn't notice the step backwards in attacking play when N'Zogbia replaced him then I would question whether you'd know a good footballer if one hit you in the face.

I think people forget that he's been playing out of position out on the right for the majority of the season. He's an out and out striker. Would like seeing him up top with Benteke in a 442, but Lambert doesn't seem to favour it.

Are you on drugs????

The guy is far more the complete player than Benteke is.I would sooner lose Benteke before Weiman.

The way Villa play with the 2 wide men is not Weimans natural game as his asset is his ability within the 18 yard box.he is adapting to this position & his work rate is second to none.

If you didn't notice the step backwards in attacking play when N'Zogbia replaced him then I would question whether you'd know a good footballer if one hit you in the face.

Bentekke has a far bigger future in the game - that's not a slight on Weimann - just how I see it - you only have to looks at the clubs circling for Bentekke - (Arsenal Spurs) - where a liverpool might want weimann as a a squad player because they think they may be able tp pick him up cheap

Are you on drugs????

Bentekke has a far bigger future in the game - that's not a slight on Weimann - just how I see it - you only have to looks at the clubs circling for Bentekke - (Arsenal Spurs) - where a liverpool might want weimann as a a squad player because they think they may be able tp pick him up cheap

The beauty of football is the variation of opinions.I'm not convinced that Benteke has a better future & he certainly needs to improve his easy chance conversion ratio-That was exactly what the Belgiums were saying when he firs signed.

Either way,to suggest we cash in on Weiman is just plain crazy-Who would you replace him with? Bowrey? Our strike force has been the only saving grace this season.The goals & assists from Weiman have been absolutely crucial in giving us a fighting chance of survival.

I wouldn't mind betting he's been tapped up anyway so the decision may have already been taken out of our hands,given the length left on his contract.

I think people forget that he's been playing out of position out on the right for the majority of the season. He's an out and out striker. Would like seeing him up top with Benteke in a 442, but Lambert doesn't seem to favour it.

When we play 4-4-2 our midfield get blitzed, so we resort to long ball.

I would rather see Benteke leave than Weimann.

I dont believe Weimann is a better player at all, however he is my favourite atm and an absolute joy to watch. Benteke leaving is inevitable.

I agree. One is a given, one isn't. I'll take someone's £25m for Benteke and keep Andy thanks.

Â