Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Really excited about the potential of Benteke/Weimann.

Now we just need a team to go with them - including if course other forwards who can play with each of them just as effectively when one or other is out injured or (as I suspect will happen quite a lot) suspended

Exactly the type of player that needs to play with Benteke. Hard working and willing runner. Also can get on the end of flick ons and balls through by Benteke. His decision making needs to improve but not a bad option to have. If he averages 10 to 13 goals a season then it will be very good for Villa.

Infinitely better decision making than Gabby in fairness - makes him in the right place at the right time. Good movement and great finishing.

Best of the academy bunch by some way IMO.

Love that he is getting a proper run in the side. Love the passion he has (I know it can sometimes spill over and he can pick up a silly booking like yesterday). At times he is the only player who looks that bothered, the Wigan game being a prime example.

Looks to be building a good partnership with Benteke too. I wouldn't bring Gabby or Bent back into the side at his expense.

Weimann and Benteke are 2 of the players I've no concerns about. Our strike force is very good. Hell, they're managing to score while the rest are struggling. Imagine what they'd be like with a bit of a supply.

Weimann and Benteke are 2 of the players I've no concerns about. Our strike force is very good. Hell, they're managing to score while the rest are struggling. Imagine what they'd be like with a bit of a supply.

Yep absolutely agree

I wasn't sure about Weimann before this season started but he looks good with Benteke next to him and benteke looks good with Andi next to him

Long may that continue.

our defence is also decent. Its just the injuries to Baker and Vlaar dont help and the midfield is non existent so they are constantly under attack with little protection. Big job to get two good CM this window.

love this kid. wiemann and baker have been our shining lights this season. I think wiemann is better than gabby and i think baker will be better than cahill

Â