Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I hope he scores an own goal. Provided you could clearly see it was him in real time I'm convinced the home crowd would actually laugh rather than cheer - it'd be THAT funny.

Edited by Mantis

We should put up his interview with him saying he's staying from last January, and then just keep playing that lyric from chumbawumba song "amnesia" 

"do you suffer from memory loss, I can't remember'

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

embarrassing effort for that goal, not 1st time he has looked shit in midfield. not good enough or intelligent enough 

I think he was made to look bad by the replay.  He couldn't close the ball down as he had to be mindful of Tom Cleverley too. If he charges towards Barkley and the ball then it goes square to Cleverley and Delph gets slaughtered for running around like a headless chicken. I'd be looking more at the weak tackle on Barkley from Otamendi.  

Still, **** Delph and I hope Man City lose tonight and finish 5th in the league. 

3 hours ago, Mantis said:

I hope he scores an own goal. Provided you could clearly see it was him in real time I'm convinced the home crowd would actually laugh rather than cheer - it'd be THAT funny.

Reminds me of when that actually happened. SHA Villa derby in November 2007, I was watching it at Keele Uni, few Villa fans but fairly neutral. First goal goes in and the group of us begin cheering....camera pans on Ridgewell and it slow dawns on everyone he's scored an own goal, whole student union bar bursts into spontaneous laughter.

We should put up his interview with him saying he's staying from last January, and then just keep playing that lyric from chumbawumba song "amnesia" 

"do you suffer from memory loss, I can't remember'

Chumbawumba had another song!?

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

not sour grapes and even though we are shit I dont think we are actually missing him. Him in the team wouldnt make us better and we would still be bottom

We might still be bottom, but he'd be comfortably our best player this season and he would certainly make us better, or rather certainly would have up until the last few weeks when we've improved.

1 hour ago, DJ_Villain said:

Still hate him and pray one day that he and every fan of Man City are stuck in their stadium as it bursts into flames...

Tossers... The lot of them...

It's just a game mate.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

Pep will have heard of him, the Barcelona blokes have been in charge of transfers so will have that in mind when looking at players for the last couple of years, he still ticks that English box and he's also the most mobile of of their 4 central midfielders, he'll be fine

• Like 1

Only way Delph will be sold is if they sign stones. Otherwise he's there to stay until the next English up'n'coming talent comes. And I really don't think city are going to spend another 30mil on a defender.

Think he will play exact role he's playing now tbh. 

Can't see him getting much of a sniff in a Pep team doesn't fit the mold imo. Central midfield is one of their weakest areas and I think we'll see a big name or two in the summer sending him further down the pecking order.

Â