Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

If he goes now then I believe the club have pushed him out.

Well we will know soon enough. If he does move and that is the case no way he will just sit there and take the abuse without letting the fans know .

Yep. After what has been said - if this is true - and that's a very, very big if - it's because the money is needed.

It's not true though. It can't possibly be.

Well we will know soon enough. If he does move and that is the case no way he will just sit there and take the abuse without letting the fans know .

More speculation to speculate speculatively on.  Oh goodie.  Has anything actually changed with regards to Delph ... or Benteke ... or Amavi ... or anyone f***ing else for that matter.  I'm out of here for the day.  It's not good for my sanity or my productivity for that matter.

SkySports News haven't got it as a "breaking news" yellow band thing yet...surely they'd want to be all over this...

Perhaps they don't understand it yet.

• Like 2

Delph: I'm aware there has been intense media speculation surrounding my future in the last 24 hours and I want to set the record straight. I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club."

Â