Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I won't believe a word of it until it is said by the official site.

After this summer i have absolutely zero trust in any of the media outlets as they have proven beyond all doubt they are full of BS. 

Not saying i would be surprised if it is the case of course but that's another matter. :huh:

MEN and those reporting are pretty reputable. Instinct tells me he's off.

So reputable that they base their story off a photo taken from Twitter?

Would imagine they've checked with someone at City before running with it.

Again, why?

"Unconfirmed reports".

Listen, I'm hoping against hope that he stays, but I just can't see it. They're not going to be confirming anything until its done. Of course The Sun, The Star et al publish bullshit on the daily. The majority of big transfers are in the reputable papers before they happen though, as journalists receive tips from sources at clubs. We are just more inclined to remember the bullshit, as when a player does sign, everyone's focus is on them, rather than the journo whose source proved correct. 

• Like 1

Id like to think it's crap but sadly, there's not normally smoke without fire.

If it is true, I'll be disappointed but I don't think it'll bother me as much. To make the last u-turn it confirmed I wanted him as captain, if he's flaked out and changed his mind again I don't really want him here.

Does kill my enthusiasm though, what's the point? You get decent players and the are just poached by the bigger clubs in your league so you stay below them...

Won't believe until he is confirmed as a City player, but I'll be surprised if this isn't true, it's too much of a long shot for people to be running with it without reliable info.

Id love the club to just tweet a jokey tweet towards Man City so we know it's not true, without the club needing to make a statement for every single rumour!

Still looks like total bollocks to me. Until there's more news with actual quotes or an actual photo of Delph I won't believe it. Seems like everyone is basing the story on this photo and then on each other's stories.

This would be very, very strange.

A couple of days ago Sherwood said this in a Sky Sports article (link here):

"Obviously we can try and sway his choice by telling him the pros and cons. I told him what we are trying to build here and he obviously liked the sound of it. It’s up to us to strengthen now and put some real quality in and around Fabian Delph and others.”

Although that article also said Benteke is expected to stay...

Remember last time and just chillax, everyone.

Last time he WAS joining them, he decided against it. He won't change his mind if he's gone back to join them again.

was going to say that the media reports would be journalism 101 and use terms such as "it is our understanding" or sky sports sauce special

BBC have put their cock on the block and said we confirm he's having his medical

Â