Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Pretty much everyone else had all already ignored your theory as nonsense without needing to show their working out. You mentioned at least 4/5 times that you wouldn't be surprised if it were true before only 1 page ago saying it can't be true, because surely Man City could just deny it.

Which by the way, wouldn't make a difference to such a theory now if there were any shred of possibility it was viable, the work has already been done. A denial from Man City now wouldn't change a thing.

It's still bollocks.

Pretty much everyone else had all already ignored your theory as nonsense without needing to show their working out. You mentioned at least 4/5 times that you wouldn't be surprised if it were true before only 1 page ago saying it can't be true, because surely Man City could just deny it.

Which by the way, wouldn't make a difference to such a theory now if there were any shred of possibility it was viable, the work has already been done. A denial from Man City now wouldn't change a thing.

It's still bollocks.

How do you know that pretty much everyone else had ignored my theory? You certainly don't seem to have ignored it yourself. And actually if City did come out and deny they were ever interested, it would make a difference, but of course we know they won't, because they were interested. And yes it's bollocks, like I already proved. I also said about 4/5 times that it's not something I'm arguing as a fact.

Besides what an utterly stupid thing to argue about.

Just saw an interview with Ashley Westwood in Portugal saying as far as any of the players were aware he was never going anywhere. He spoke with them yesterday and said he wasnt going anywhere.

Where did you see this?

It's still bollocks.

How do you know that pretty much everyone else had ignored my theory? You certainly don't seem to have ignored it yourself. And actually if City did come out and deny they were ever interested, it would make a difference, but of course we know they won't, because they were interested. And yes it's bollocks, like I already proved. I also said about 4/5 times that it's not something I'm arguing as a fact.

It's hard to ignore when you've made such a big fuss about it :)

What difference would it make? I'm trying to help you out here, because in an argument with yourself you've failed to win.

• Like 1

It's still bollocks.

Caught up in the hype - as was I.

Don't believe the hype...don't don't don't believe the hype!

Just saw an interview with Ashley Westwood in Portugal saying as far as any of the players were aware he was never going anywhere. He spoke with them yesterday and said he wasnt going anywhere.

Where did you see this?

On SSN last night

So he was just having a chat with Micah about Man City for the hell of it?

It's still bollocks.

What difference would it make? I'm trying to help you out here, because in an argument with yourself you've failed to win.

No offence but you can come across as quite condescending at times. And I'm not arguing with anyone least of all myself.

I initially said I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was a PR stunt, then I clarified that it's not something I'm arguing as a fact. And later on I put forth my reasoning as to why the PR stunt idea was likely to be untrue. Not sure what's wrong with that.

I don't think he actually flew to the states, he was flying between Olbia and Birmingham. Apparently he went back and forth several times. Would be nice to think he was taking Delph to meet the new owner, but that's probably too much wishful well thinking.

F***k me Lerner needs a jet to fly to Sandwell to go to the Olbian? Cheaper and easier getting the 74 from city centre! More money than sense me thinks
  • Like 3

It's still bollocks.

No offence but you can come across as quite condescending at times. And I'm not arguing with anyone least of all myself.

I initially said I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was a PR stunt, then I clarified that it's not something I'm arguing as a fact. And later on I put forth my reasoning as to why the PR stunt idea was likely to be untrue. Not sure what's wrong with that.

Absolutely none taken. In fact, if putting forward clear and forthright reasons why somebody is wrong is condescending then it is completely intentional. You may not have noticed this but I don't care what people on this forum think of me, if you don't like it up ya we have an ignore function ;)

Like I said, your reasons for dispelling your own myth were ill thought out. IF it were true that this were a PR stunt bought about by the club then their work is already done. Perhaps a statement by Man City might dilute that feeling a little, but they would still consider it job done.

Either way, the risk perhaps would have been worth the reward to the PR department.

Of course, it's not a PR stunt. There's plenty of actual evidence to support that assertion. My point was that your reasoning was not sound and I'm sorry that you don't like that I pointed this out to you, but this is a public FORUM. If you have an issue with your opinions being challenged, which seems to be a recurring theme on VT of late, reserve them for your blog.

I don't think he actually flew to the states, he was flying between Olbia and Birmingham. Apparently he went back and forth several times. Would be nice to think he was taking Delph to meet the new owner, but that's probably too much wishful well thinking.

F***k me Lerner needs a jet to fly to Sandwell to go to the Olbian? Cheaper and easier getting the 74 from city centre! More money than sense me thinks

West Bromwich is much more beautiful from 35,000 feet

• Like 1

It's still bollocks.

Absolutely none taken. In fact, if putting forward clear and forthright reasons why somebody is wrong is condescending then it is completely intentional. You may not have noticed this but I don't care what people on this forum think of me, if you don't like it up ya we have an ignore function ;)

Like I said, your reasons for dispelling your own myth were ill thought out. IF it were true that this were a PR stunt bought about by the club then their work is already done. Perhaps a statement by Man City might dilute that feeling a little, but they would still consider it job done.

Either way, the risk perhaps would have been worth the reward to the PR department.

Of course, it's not a PR stunt. There's plenty of actual evidence to support that assertion. My point was that your reasoning was not sound and I'm sorry that you don't like that I pointed this out to you, but this is a public FORUM. If you have an issue with your opinions being challenged, which seems to be a recurring theme on VT of late, reserve them for your blog.

you say no offence taken but I don't believe that going from the tone of your post, so once again I didn't really mean anything by it, and it's probably partly my own fault anyway, and I think it's a good thing that you don't care what people think of you.

You haven't put any forward clear and forthright reasons why I'm wrong. Probably because I haven't myself said that I'm right about anything, as I'm not actually arguing any points. I've never said that it's a PR stunt, and I haven't tried to argue any ideas in that direction.

And where did I say that I didn't like you pointing out stuff to me? As for my opinions being challenged, being a recurring theme isn't that the same for you? Considering your the one to keep running to the 'things that piss you off thread' to complain about on topic, everytime someone happens to disagree with you.

I haven't got a clue why your making such a big fuss over this, once again all I did was to say that It wouldn't surprise me if this was a PR stunt. I then said why I thought that idea was stupid.  Because I said I was the one to disaprove the theory, you have to be the big hereo and step in to prove me wrong? It was meant to be half comical.

And I don't use the ignore button, if a post doesn't interest me I can easily not read it. I don't have a blog either.

He was due to join Man City, numerous journalists were briefed to that end, but the move has now been shelved. Things change.

Who was briefed and by whom? It's kind of important if we're to assess whether the journalists were acting reasonably. Also wtf does "due ro join" mean? That's new - the furthest any journo took the story was he was going for a medical.

I think they talked to Doris. Doris told them what her friend read on twitter. Doris out.

• Like 1

Â