Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Has sucked since he signed that contract

yep them 2 games against Champions League regulars have really shown he doesnt care for the club after his deal

He was poor against Liverpool as well where he provided the assist for Lambert's goal 

yep them 2 games against Champions League regulars have really shown he doesnt care for the club after his deal

He was poor against Liverpool as well where he provided the assist for Lambert's goal 

that was before his new contract though ;)

• Like 1

I dont rate him as a player like some people in here but he is obviously putting the effort in hoping to change our form, ridiculous to suggest him or Weimann dont care as got new deals. They are 2 of hardest working players we have

• Like 1

The block was great but it was risky. He had to do it to save an almost certain goal but if it didn't work it's potentially a penalty and/or red card.

I'm glad he takes those risks though, Cleverley for example wouldn't.

I wasnt suggesting hes been sucking because he signed the contract and got lazy, just saying hes been sucking since he signed the contract.

Never rated him, only because we only get the odd quaity game from him, He's got the quality. but we rarely see it, 

that was before his new contract though ;)

Yeah it was actually a sneaky dig at Liverpool as they shouldn't be used in the same banding as "Champions League regulars" :)

I think his play lately is scatty, he needs to tidy up his play, he throws himself around the pitch like someone who does not know where he should be.

He needs to calm down and play with more composure....build some control in to his game.

Not only will he pick up cards and burn unnecessary energy, he looks desperate at times.

he is better than that.

Looked like he was trying too hard to me. Trying to do too much rather than do the things that he does best.

good point, could be

• Like 1

I just think it takes time to get back into the groove after a long layoff. Best player for us last season by a mile, and started the season well but not been at his best since he came back from that shoulder injury. 

Â