Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

To be fair to SGC, when Delfouneso made his debut for England U16s (the first time most of us would have seen him) he did have that Drogba swagger about him and was physically dominant. Of course, the dreadlocks made that an easy and cliched comparison, though hindsight has shown that he has not got the physique to be that player in senior football.

Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make another first team appearance for us.

Has never made the step up, and the clock is ticking. I'd expect to see him moved on, probably to a Championship club, next Summer.

i think is a great move for the fonz..HOWEVER the owner of blackpool & holloway kitcked us in the rollox when were tried to sign adams..they said stuff about villa not being a top club & adams was too good for us! SHORT MEMORIES,i would have told the to do one

i think is a great move for the fonz..HOWEVER the owner of blackpool & holloway kitcked us in the rollox when were tried to sign adams..they said stuff about villa not being a top club & adams was too good for us! SHORT MEMORIES,i would have told the to do one

...and now he's at Stoke :) Guess he wasn't world beater Holloway thought. More evidence that the man is a complete plank.

...and now he's at Stoke :) Guess he wasn't world beater Holloway thought. More evidence that the man is a complete plank.

And now he's loaning the scraps from a club supposedly no bigger than them, pisser

Hopefully we dont see him in a Villa shirt again. League 1 class at best, if he works hard which is a big IF. Im sure he can get a job as a taxi driver at Moore's firm.

No. What one would hope is that he spends a year at Blackpool actually applying himself. Fulfilling his potential, then he comes back and does it for Villa.

I would rather he is successful than not.

Hopefully we dont see him in a Villa shirt again. League 1 class at best, if he works hard which is a big IF. Im sure he can get a job as a taxi driver at Moore's firm.

No. What one would hope is that he spends a year at Blackpool actually applying himself. Fulfilling his potential, then he comes back and does it for Villa.

Indeed. Infantile post from AndyM.

Hope Nate Dogg pulls up some trees for Blackpool. He has the talent, and needs to apply it.

totally, i'd love him to get 20+ goals this season for them, come back and have a great pre-season for us and then be another local lad in a villa shirt doing the business in the prem. local lads driving taxis are all over the place.

Stefan Moore was a limited player who was never going to make it here in a month of Sundays. His brother Luke isn't exactly blessed with natural ability, but fair play I think his sheer determination has served him well in his career, the lazy tag he got I always felt was unfair.

Nathan is a different kettle of fish, this lad has plenty ability but for whatever reason, lack of confidence or bad attitude you only ever feel he's giving 50% on the pitch.

He could be doing that now if he actually put some effort in, he is in the position tons and tons of people want to be in and hes wasting it, he doesn't know what hes got. Much rather we give these lower league youths a try that have the determination to do well.

Â