Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

3 managers have questioned his attitude. That's not saying he thinks he's a Billy Big Bollocks. Maybe they're questioning his lack of confidence in himself?

I hope he does well. Hopefully help fix Villa's relationship with Holloway so we can Sign Tom Ince. I actually think Holloway will be good for him. Hopefully he'll bang them in, but I've a feeling he won't actually get into their team.

Delfouneso was probably tied down to a long and lucrative contract here after showing signs of real potential. That contract probably killed the incentives for him to push on and develop. Just like we did with the Moore brothers. It's really a failure of club policy.

I fully expect Delfouneso to end up nothing more than a championship level player. The attitude and application is just not there.

Hope he scores 30 goals for Blackpool and they buy him at the end of the season...

shit player who thinks he is the mutts nutts

hes not

what? if he scores 30 goals you`d still think his shit and want him gone? think that proves he can do nothing right by most of the members of villatalk

good luck del boy.

Hope he scores 30 goals for Blackpool and they buy him at the end of the season...

shit player who thinks he is the mutts nutts

hes not

what? if he scores 30 goals you`d still think his shit and want him gone? think that proves he can do nothing right by most of the members of villatalk

good luck del boy.

If he got 30 goals in The Championship, we'd have to have him back but how likely is that. I think this is good for all parties really, wages off the book, at a side who play good attacking football and will be a real test for him up to him now if he wants to slide down the divisions or not.

he's only young and whilst I agree he hasn't set the world on fire maybe - the jolt of not being in so plush surroundings - and having to graft and show a bit of character - moving to a new town and such might grow him up and make him more focussed and determined, if and wehen he comes back to do absolutely everyting he can to make it. in hindsight maybe that's exactly what we needed to do with all our kids over the past 10 years - change of scenery - make them realise they haven't yet made it and try to improve their mentality. It's one thing shining in the reserves and another in League 1 / Championship and eventually the premiership. A lot of our youngsters have been thrown in at the deep end and asked to sink or swim. Anyway good luck to him

You realise he's already been out on loan at Burnley and Leicster and done very little at either.

Blackpool are free flowing and create loads of chances so surely he'll score some goals there...if he can even get in there team.

Â