Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Hes starting for Leicester and has been training with them the last few days.

Nice to be informed Official Villa website.

Ah well. Good luck to the lad! Lets hope he captures some form and returns confident.

With Delph and Delf gone.. i guess this is what sacrifices we had to make to bring in Keane.. ( i doubt we will bring anyone else in unless Cuellar goes)

god if we are so broke that we have to loan fonz and delph out to fund the keane deal we are fcked! dont think it is that, just that fonz is not good enough.

he has had enough opportunities would not object to him being sold

Wiemann - nowhere near good enough for this level

How can you judge Weimann on so little pitch time?

This is VT, players get judged quite quickly on here. Some players are called elite after a warm up and some players are called crap after 10 minutes of action where they dont receive a pass of the ball

saw plenty of him at Watford when he was on loan as my freind plays for watford.

he is not a premiership striker

Just because he wasn't a hit out on loan means absolutely jack. Ask the Sheff Wed / Watford fans opinion about Gabby, he was woeful during these loan periods. Look at him now!

With Delph and Delf gone.. i guess this is what sacrifices we had to make to bring in Keane.. ( i doubt we will bring anyone else in unless Cuellar goes)

Depends how you look at it.

You say its a sacrifice but more positively its a luxury to be able to send them on loan. They both need games and this will hopefully help them. Starting to wonder whether Delfouneso is going to make it, more hopeful of Delph but fingers crossed both make it to the level that fans hoped/expected.

I just worry that the same thing will happen as with Cahill, he makes his move and fulfills his potential elsewhere and we think 'what if...'. I still think there is a Premier League-standard goalscorer in Delfouneso. If I were O'Neill I would definitely put a bid in for him.

I think he will do well on this particular loan. I don't know why; I just think this time he'll grab the bull by the horns. Hopefully Leicester use him all the time. Starting tonight @ Southampton.

I think hes shit, always has been shit and always will be. He looks good at times but you can just see he hasn't got that premier league quality that made players like Clark, Albrighton, Bannan, Gabby stand out straight away. Championship will be his standard.

I hope it works out. A run of games is exactly what he needs. I don’t doubt his ability and this could really be good for him and for Villa.

It’s really annoying the amount of stick our players get on this forum from so called Villa “supporters”. Hope he forces ye all to consume some more humble pie just like Ireland and Keane have done recently.

Fonz is technically superb, but Weimann although not technically as good, is the one who is willing to graft.

It's a pity Fonz doesn't have the desire of Weimann or Weimann doesn't have the ability of Fonz.

Sadly I don't think either of them are quite good enough to push on but I hope I'm wrong. Both better options than Emile though.......

I think hes shit, always has been shit and always will be. He looks good at times but you can just see he hasn't got that premier league quality that made players like Clark, Albrighton, Bannan, Gabby stand out straight away. Championship will be his standard.

on the basis that champ standard isnt shit, i disagree...but do agree that he wont progres beyond that standard

Â