Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

12 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

Rachels arse on countdown ....tis lovely 

You know, she's just a whore, a slut who dresses to get men like you drooling, and imagining her soft tender arse, delicious shaved quim, perky tits with puffy nipples and the thought that she gives rim jobs because she loves doing it.

Yes, she's just my type ;)

• Haha 2

A shockingly bad start to the day yesterday, we went to Margate. 

Happily, this was salvaged by turning around and going to Whitstable where I had a very good, funny and informative chat with the guy running Rock Bottom Records, a sort of shop within a shop which is probably more an excuse for him to play old prog albums all day rather than actually turn a profit. Followed, by possibly the best fish and chips I've ever had, sat outside on the quay, listening to live trad jazz.

I had a very good pint of the local pale ale. My first alcoholic drink since some time back in about June I'd guess.

All good.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

possibly the best fish and chips I've ever had

You forgot the gravy :).

Reading your post having just been shopping - bought the leaves and fruits, yoghurts etc. - now I want Fish and Chips and gravy.

The city centre has been taken over by loads of painted fibreglass animals again, which doesn't really cheer me up (the bears' designs seem really **** ugly on the whole compared to the owls a couple of years back). What does raise a chuckle every day is the bizarre juxtaposition between young families running about, the kids genuinely excited about seeing another bear, with the office worker next to the bear having a fag and looking like they want to hang themselves.

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

A shockingly bad start to the day yesterday, we went to Margate. 

Happily, this was salvaged by turning around and going to Whitstable where I had a very good, funny and informative chat with the guy running Rock Bottom Records, a sort of shop within a shop which is probably more an excuse for him to play old prog albums all day rather than actually turn a profit. Followed, by possibly the best fish and chips I've ever had, sat outside on the quay, listening to live trad jazz.

I had a very good pint of the local pale ale. My first alcoholic drink since some time back in about June I'd guess.

All good.

Sounds like my sort of a day. Mine was good, too. Went out into the Yorkshire Dales for a walk, had some fine Black Sheep bitter in The George at Hubberholme. Photos by Mrs M. FB_IMG_1501941767061.jpg.a623ef665cf341f2b6d51d23eeaac097.jpg

FB_IMG_1501941751204.jpg

FB_IMG_1501941780740.jpg

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 4

I'm not a big fan of 'green', I've never really enjoyed the countryside, but I can see the appeal, or at least I can relate to it, in that I can sit on a rock and look at the sea for every daylight hour of a day.

36216333622_2369f1b1f5.jpg

35576422743_77a6f248d1.jpg

But I do suspect that if I had to spend more than a holiday weekend 'in the country' I'd be the guy that snaps and runs amok with a pitchfork or blunderbuss.

Over priced coffee in the centre of a city, followed by sitting on a windy deserted beach keeps me sorted.

• Like 2

Â