Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Non league footy back :)

picked up the new Barrybados flag just yesterday AND got a @lostfootballs retweet to ease myself back in

DGaGfXcVYAAeQhU.jpg

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 3

On 05/08/2017 at 14:39, Chindie said:

The city centre has been taken over by loads of painted fibreglass animals again, which doesn't really cheer me up (the bears' designs seem really **** ugly on the whole compared to the owls a couple of years back). What does raise a chuckle every day is the bizarre juxtaposition between young families running about, the kids genuinely excited about seeing another bear, with the office worker next to the bear having a fag and looking like they want to hang themselves.

Was in the council house on Saturday, a Japanese tourist came in speaking some slightly better than pigeon English asking for directions, he was trying to find the one his son had painted, smile beaming ear to ear

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Is that your entire allowance?

I've taken about  a week and half so far... carried a few days over. 

On 12/08/2017 at 12:10, Xela said:

A nice lovely lie in 

Those were the days when I had no one to go up to. I don't like lying in these days, but now and again I do need one. Latest I can lie in bed is 10 at the latest.

Bit of a weird one today. Me and my missus have had it twice today and we both got a shock. When it came to the pulling out I was shocked to see that I had 3 times as much fuel come out than normal. Put it down as a one off. Then a few hours later we did it again, but this time there was even more and I'd say 5 times as much as normal. Also I've never seen it go as far as it did today, especially the second time. I'm not complaining like. 

13 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Bit of a weird one today. Me and my missus have had it twice today and we both got a shock. When it came to the pulling out I was shocked to see that I had 3 times as much fuel come out than normal. Put it down as a one off. Then a few hours later we did it again, but this time there was even more and I'd say 5 times as much as normal. Also I've never seen it go as far as it did today, especially the second time. I'm not complaining like. 

anigif_sub-buzz-1783-1489440615-1.gif

• Like 4

Â