Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Not sure I could celebrate somebody being stabbed to death, no matter how much of a clearing in the woods he was. 

Trust me, there's a lot of happy people today who don't have to put up with his shit any more

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Trust me, there's a lot of happy people today who don't have to put up with his shit any more

Fair enough if he'd been banged up in jail. But I expect the woman who stabbed him will be. Nobody wins. 

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

Did he live in the area? 

Seemed to doss down with anyone stupid enough to take him, but yeah generally in this area.

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Fair enough if he'd been banged up in jail. But I expect the woman who stabbed him will be. Nobody wins. 

My stepson made this comment. Even though he is overjoyed that Mr Scum is no more, it's a shame someone will be banged up for life possibly 

On 7/7/2017 at 12:57, tonyh29 said:

Had a follow upMRI on my knee today ..... waited around and just had the results

6 months on from the stem cell procedure in my knees and the new cartilage has grown faster  than expected .... I'll be allowed to start running again in November and back playing football this time next year .... And then probably back for a repeat treatment in 15 years :)

I've gone from 2 knees that were bone on bone with no cartilage  (grade 4) to a knee that is now grade 2 and on current form will be almost as good as new in a years time ( the other knee was done 6 months earlier so could well almost be there now ) 

im still in awe that they can take something from my hip , plant it in my knee and it grows as new knee cartilage ....anyone that is old and gets a surgeon suggesting a knee replacement tell them it's 2017 and then go see a surgeon that does stem cell work instead :)

That is excellent 

I hope they can sort out my lower back issues eventually

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, maqroll said:

That is excellent 

I hope they can sort out my lower back issues eventually

My surgeon did an op that saved a leg amputation and I'm sure I read about them doing a stem cell op on someone's eye and restoring their sight so maybe it's worth exploring this route for  your back 

Not sure how close they are to you but there is a place called the stone clinic over in the US that might be worth a look up on the web

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

I was driving home tonight down a 45mph stretch. I was doing 45. Some knucklehead decided to ride my ass, like way too close, so after about a mile of that I pulled over to let him pass. About a half mile later he blew past a cop who proceeded to pull the guy over. Instant karma.

There was a tragic accident a couple of years ago in Bath where some people were killed including a little girl when a lorry couldn't stop. There is now a 20 speed limit and a speed camera. My Mrs on pre natal visits in Bath hospital has twice had drivers driving up her ass then taking the opportunity to over take only to get caught by the camera. She's quite enjoyed seeing them shouting and swearing when they've realised.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

There was a tragic accident a couple of years ago in Bath where some people were killed including a little girl when a lorry couldn't stop. There is now a 20 speed limit and a speed camera. My Mrs on pre natal visits in Bath hospital has twice had drivers driving up her ass then taking the opportunity to over take only to get caught by the camera. She's quite enjoyed seeing them shouting and swearing when they've realised.

What is supposed to be the connection between the crash and the camera? 

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

What is supposed to be the connection between the crash and the camera? 

No the crash wasn't due to speeding more a poorly maintained lorry on a road that debatably shouldn't have heavy goods vehicles. However it is a sensitive area with speed, it is a steep hill near a school with plenty of near misses. 

Methods have been put in place to attempt to make things safer. Drivers thinking that the low speed isn't necessary and want to overtake other vehicles in an area like this, deserve to get fined.

• Like 1

In New England, May and June were cold and wet, but now the last 10 days have been nothing but sun  and dry heat. Spectacular weather, and I was able to spend part of it on the ocean on our little skiff, navigating the wakes of bigger boats. Summer bliss.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, maqroll said:

In New England, May and June were cold and wet, but now the last 10 days have been nothing but sun  and dry heat. Spectacular weather, and I was able to spend part of it on the ocean on our little skiff, navigating the wakes of bigger boats. Summer bliss.

Pics or GTFO. :)

On 08/07/2017 at 05:59, Rugeley Villa said:

Just read about it. It seems the 35 year old woman did it.

It's all out on Solihull Updates now, with the usual outpouring of grief from people who didn't know this prick. "Lovely man", "always had a joke"  "smashing fella RIP"etc.

In reality most of his family didn't speak to him as they hated him, for someone who worked serving food his hygiene was a disgrace, he was an alcoholic, and a serial drink driver. Every copper at Solihull North knew his name.

He also liked to try and bully women, and young kids.

So no, Solihull people, he was not a "nice fella". Try asking his step-children!

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

It's all out on Solihull Updates now, with the usual outpouring of grief from people who didn't know this prick. "Lovely man", "always had a joke"  "smashing fella RIP"etc.

In reality most of his family didn't speak to him as they hated him, for someone who worked serving food his hygiene was a disgrace, he was an alcoholic, and a serial drink driver. Every copper at Solihull North knew his name.

So no, Solihull people, he was not a "nice fella". Try asking his step-children!

That pisses me off when people die and whether or not they were decent folk or not you get people blabbing shit. I'd have to really hate someone to wish them dead, but I know a few people that if they did die they wouldn't be missed by no one. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just had a quick look. Yes it's all 'what a lovely man' and 'hope that evil bitch gets life'  

she was wrong to do what she did, although I'm sure she knows that now, but god knows what he was doing to her for her to snap. Maybe she weren't too level headed herself. Either way it's a lose lose situation. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

That pisses me off when people die and whether or not they were decent folk or not you get people blabbing shit. I'd have to really hate someone to wish them dead, but I know a few people that if they did die they wouldn't be missed by no one. 

Indeed, he was so vile his death has made an 84 year old great - grandmother a happier person.

Funny thing, his first son was adopted, and he told the mother he'd only go through with it if the kid had HIS exact same name. Decades later he disowned him for being gay. Yes, on top of everything else he was a bigot and a racist.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just had a quick look. Yes it's all 'what a lovely man' and 'hope that evil bitch gets life'  

she was wrong to do what she did, although I'm sure she knows that now, but god knows what he was doing to her for her to snap. Maybe she weren't too level headed herself. Either way it's a lose lose situation. 

yeah, she looks pretty fit from what I've seen, what she'd be doing anywhere near an unwashed pensioner I have no idea.

But like I said before his MO was stalking, and he was outside her flat in his car at 1am. People need to hear both sides.

• Like 3

Â