Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Planning my food for the day to stay under my calorie goal, managed to fit in steak and a can of lager for dinner with a sensible lunch and room for a few snacks too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, V01 said:

Planning my food for the day to stay under my calorie goal, managed to fit in steak and a can of lager for dinner with a sensible lunch and room for a few snacks too. 

Sounds like one of Homer's 35 calorie rice cakes.

Only-35-Calorie-Rice-Cake-Screenshot.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

When hot girls put the seatbelt on and it goes between and slightly separates their boobs.

Also, I received a cheque today from hmrc for a couple grand. With everything that's going on in my life at the mo and I know its a bit pathetic for such a relatively small amount of money but I had a few tears come to the surface. Some good news just all for myself for once and I couldn't handle it, I've never been given that much money in one go in all my life, I have little to no savings and it got to me.:(

Pleaded for you mate, you deserve it :)

37 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Discovery apples, iam addicted to them and i eat 6-7 evry day.

Really? I eat maybe one or two apples in a good year. Can't imagine several a day.

8 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Really? I eat maybe one or two apples in a good year. Can't imagine several a day.

I have gone crazy for apples recently, i used to be the same now buying a bag every week. Appreciate this should be in the boring thread. 

If I don't have chance to eat at home before work (most mornings), my breakfast will normally be an instant porridge followed by a Jazz apple. I eat at least one apple a day and love them, but 6-7 a day seems excessive. I'd get bored of eating them. 

Â