Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I was kindly given someone's old 2 bedroom, huge tent about 4 or 5 years ago and I've only just got round to using it, 3 nights in Cornwall.

Me and the wife put it up easily, no arguments and it's a really nice tent. We took it down together, no problems, no arguments.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCuBwfkyg6bl1_6HSrUhV

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Genie said:

Who was the prick at the end trying to get in on the action?

It shows a really annoying level of ignorance to gate-crash a moment like that.  So it could be anyone from the FAI really.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Gina Caranos new photo shoot popped up in my fb timeline and I have to say I would smash the fart box off her .......she would probably break my arms in two but ....oh yes it would be worth it 

less-angry Rosie O'Donnell?

Yes!

(great in Haywire too)

Trying to catch this big spider in the house last night. It went behind the TVs unit and we were trying to get the little bugger for about 20 minutes. The way we did it was prod the wires behind the unit with a umbrella then run onto the sofa in case it came running out. We looked a right pair of clearings in the woods. Got him in the end though.

13 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Shirley Manson in her prime. Oh my! 

I think I've told my Shirley Manson story a few time on here before but yeah, she wasn't too bad when she was younger. 

Kinda wish I would have taken up her offer now ;)

51 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I think I've told my Shirley Manson story a few time on here before but yeah, she wasn't too bad when she was younger. 

Kinda wish I would have taken up her offer now ;)

I don't recall that story...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Â