Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

So when can we expect the next one to be delivered?

About 5 minutes before I read this I said to Mrs Sidcow that we could probably get another 6x4 ft for the bottom of the garden and shift a load of stuff out of the garage 🤣

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

About 5 minutes before I read this I said to Mrs Sidcow that we could probably get another 6x4 ft for the bottom of the garden and shift a load of stuff out of the garage 🤣

I’m starting think the sheds are not “sheds”, they’re a code word for your filthy talk with the wife.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

My company ran an “Olympics” this weekend just gone. All 4 countries where we have sites put a team of 30 people each in and they did all sorts of sporting events. And it was in Turin. 

I honestly thought it was going to be a bit crap, even though I applied, and during the week last week I almost pulled out. 

But it was actually absolutely **** brilliant. I don’t have a negative thing to say about the whole weekend. **** knows what their budget was, but it must have been a lot!

Met some awesome people I’d have never met if it wasn’t for the event (which I guess was half the point)

I’m not usually one for enjoying these forced social events or bigging up my company, but yeah I was pleasantly surprised at how brilliant the weekend was

When I was working in New Zealand, the large factories ( I worked for ACI,Largest plastics factory in this part of the world ) the factories had a social night every friday.There were about 12 factories involved in our group and every friday each factory would send teams to play darts,table tennis and snooker against the other factory teams.We played for points and a trophy at the end of the year.That was a really great weekly social and sporting event.We played at a different factory every week.

Edited by PussEKatt
  • Like 1

I used to be very critical of Waitrose's prices for usual household goods, but I bought a 4 pack of Waitrose bog roll 2 weeks ago on holiday and I've only just used the last bit. Considering that I was out having takeaways and pub meals every day, I was doing a fair old bit of shitting. I haven't worked out how much it ended up costing per poop, but that is bloody good value. Also, it didn't tear my arsehole to bits like B&M toilet roll does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JoshVilla said:

I used to be very critical of Waitrose's prices for usual household goods, but I bought a 4 pack of Waitrose bog roll 2 weeks ago on holiday and I've only just used the last bit. Considering that I was out having takeaways and pub meals every day, I was doing a fair old bit of shitting. I haven't worked out how much it ended up costing per poop, but that is bloody good value. Also, it didn't tear my arsehole to bits like B&M toilet roll does.

thank-you-thanks-for.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Never, ever buy cheap crap paper.

Unless you want your finger going through it and up your browneye.

On 21/09/2022 at 18:09, JoshVilla said:

One for the cost of living thread but I went to buy 24 at morrisons yesterday, £9.99! For their own stuff. I'm sure it was about £5.50 a year ago. 

Â