Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Weren't the ones listed released as singles? Born Slippy and Street Spirit I remember being in the charts. Fools Gold as well I think. 

Maybe I wasn't that clear in my initial post, I meant album tracks that weren't ever released as singles, or b-sides. Not non album singles.

Ah gotcha I though you meant songs that were B-Sides that get played on the radio. Dunnoi why I typed Street Spirit when I mean't Talk Show Host

Like I said, plenty of album tracks played on 6 Music

Born Slippy and Fools Gold were originally B-Sides

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Xela said:

Maybe I wasn't that clear in my initial post, I meant album tracks that weren't ever released as singles, or b-sides. Not non album singles.

Ahhh, DEEP CUTS!  (grrr...) 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BOF said:

West Bromwich Albion's current league position and points total. I think old Stevie needs much more time in charge to get it right 😁

And on the other side of the coin you have Deano on his way to 10 in a row again.

The shed door has started closing.  And reasonably comfortably, I just need to sand a bit I reckon. it seems that properly fitting the roof has moved the walls that mm or so that was needed.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

China has built motorways in the time it's taken you to put this **** shed up :D 

Problem is, tomorrow I have a 6ft x 6ft version of exactly the same shed arriving for the bottom of the garden.

This hasn't even got started yet baby!

Lessons have however been learned.

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Problem is, tomorrow I have a 6ft x 6ft version of exactly the same shed arriving for the bottom of the garden.

Anymore and you'll have a shed load of sheds that you'll need to shed one or two of.

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Tonight on "It's the Arts" we have the celebrated film director Sid 'Two Sheds' Cow... 

• Like 1

Â