Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

20220914_093201.jpg

That Z construction, the / part needs to go from the hinge, up and out to have the best effect. If you can swap it around I recommend doing so.

edit: Maybe the double Z makes it ok though, not sure

Edited by Tegis

40 minutes ago, Tegis said:

That Z construction, the / part needs to go from the hinge, up and out to have the best effect. If you can swap it around I recommend doing so.

edit: Maybe the double Z makes it ok though, not sure

You know he's going to tell you to eff off back to IKEA :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m trying to think of the purpose of the 2 bits of sand paper / felt?

Awaiting trimming.

edit - like the door which still won't frigging close.

Edited by sidcow
  • Thanks 1

This guy on fb cracks me up. 

You can be sure he genuinely thinks he’s the cleverest person on the planet whilst falling for every single bit of fake news that gets shared on facebook.

Today it’s a fake news article which he’s taken hook, line and sinker. The other hilarious thing he does is not only like his own posts, he selects the laughing reaction :lol:

F92-A960-F-2707-4-F48-A0-AD-60-ADA037831

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

The other hilarious thing he does is not only like his own posts, he selects the laughing reaction

I have a few people on FB that do this, I seem to recall it has something to do with affecting the FB Algo

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

I have a few people on FB that do this, I seem to recall it has something to do with affecting the FB Algo

A couple of times I’ve been “that guy” who points out that he’s been mugged off and he just says things like “yeah I know, I just thought it was funny”.

Yeah sure mate.

• Haha 1

Hearing a b-side or non single album track from a certain band on the radio. @Genie will know what I mean. Can't think of any other bands that happens with in the last 30 years. Lovely stuff. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Hearing a b-side or non single album track from a certain band on the radio. @Genie will know what I mean. Can't think of any other bands that happens with in the last 30 years. Lovely stuff. 

Fools Gold by The Stone Roses

How Soon is Now by The Smiths

Born Slippy - Underworld

Street Spirit (Fade Out) - Radiohead

Mersey Paradise - The Stone Roses

As for Non single album tracks, just listen to 6 Music, an awful lot of album tracks played on there every day

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Fools Gold by The Stone Roses

How Soon is Now by The Smiths

Born Slippy - Underworld

Street Spirit (Fade Out) - Radiohead

Mersey Paradise - The Stone Roses

As for Non single album tracks, just listen to 6 Music, an awful lot of album tracks played on there every day

Weren't the ones listed released as singles? Born Slippy and Street Spirit I remember being in the charts. Fools Gold as well I think. 

Maybe I wasn't that clear in my initial post, I meant album tracks that weren't ever released as singles, or b-sides. Not non album singles.

Â