Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Finding wordy things I didn't know before. The following is a perfectly legal sentence.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Indeed it is.

...bison who are intimidated or bullied by bison are themselves intimidating or bullying bison (at least in the city of Buffalo – implicitly, Buffalo, NY)...

i.e. New York bison whom other New York bison bully, themselves bully New York bison.

Wikipedia

Edit: It's quite correct, reading Mike's wikipedia link.

Anyway, this is good stuff. Well done BOFfalo.

Chinese lady in our office wearing short shorts and boots! Man alive! Took me back to that hazy night in a Hong Kong hostess bar!

Chinese lady in our office wearing short shorts and boots! Man alive! Took me back to that hazy night in a Hong Kong hostess bar!

Haha! ****! Do I love Asia! I'm planning on a move to Hong Kong (or possibly Singapore) at some point.

Both great cities but prefer HK out of the two. More vibrant (and cheaper!). Favourite Asian city is Bangkok, but could never live there. Would be dead in 6 months!

Haha! ****! Do I love Asia! I'm planning on a move to Hong Kong (or possibly Singapore) at some point.

Both great cities but prefer HK out of the two. More vibrant (and cheaper!). Favourite Asian city is Bangkok, but could never live there. Would be dead in 6 months!

Same here, mate - I love Bangkok, but couldn't live there for that exact reason...it would finish me in no time!

Although, the only reason why I'm considering Singapore is because of its closer proximity to Thailand. I reckon flying there regularly on weekends is more than doable!

Brown paper packages tied up with strings.
I'm browsing on my phone which means I only see the post and not the poster unless I scroll across. I read this post and guessed it was a Xann post :shock:

Â