Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

You don't know what you're talking about.

The Fonz could take half of that lot himself! The original 1977 Darth Vader, Hollywood Hogan and Clubber Lang would mop up the rest!

Holy shit.

You guys need to collaborate and produce some sort of stop motion video of your toys having a massive brawl.

IMG_1476.jpg

Team villaajax: Ready!

This should really be in a Survivor Series format.

Holy shit.

You guys need to collaborate and produce some sort of stop motion video of your toys having a massive brawl.

IMG_1476.jpg

Of course.

With everyone competing in a Battle Royale afterwards to find out who's the best action figure

(my money's on Darth Vader's grandchild that you have pictured there in front of Fonzy)

Team yillan is unfortunately training in another part of the country at the moment and won't be ready for a few weeks

That's just an Alex McLeish! ... I mean 'poor excuse'.

Holy shit.

IMG_1476.jpg

Of course.

With everyone competing in a Battle Royale afterwards to find out who's the best action figure

(my money's on Darth Vader's grandchild that you have pictured there in front of Fonzy)

We'll need a bigger ring!

IMG_1477.jpg

That's just part of it!

I count 8 mick foleys now!

Mick Foley top shelf,

Dude Love, Mankind, Cactus Jack on the second helf

Cactus Jack and Mankind on the 4th shelf down

And 2 Mankinds (one old and one new) on the bottom shelf

So they'd DEFINITELY win

Superfly Jimmy Snuka was a bit of a legend tbf.

Also, whats the guys name, 3rd shelf down, centre, red cape?

That's 'Ravishing' Rick Rude (he's wearing a robe)

Bottom shelf.... bottom right. Two blokes with cowboy hats, leather waistcoats and chaps with dodgy tache's.

Who are they? :shock:

They are The New Blackjacks (Blackjack Windham and Blackjack Bradshaw) they were around from early 1997 to sometime in 1998 I think.

Finally got my 12 string guitar restrung today, haven't played her for ages she sounds fuciin brilliant

Takamine electro acoustic.

Now I just gotta restring me other two guitars and my banjo so I'll probably be venturing into thr things that piss you off thread soon lol

Just been out for a meal, I ordered the beer battered haddock.

When it arrived there were 2 large beet battered haddock fillets on my plate. And it was bloody nice.

Winner.

Â