Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Its my 30th Birthday today....... :birthday:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Happy birthday!!! 30 was my favorite bday party so far!

Thanks ME. It's been good. Apart from the dickhead "what's it like being 30?" question.

What is it like? being young, I wouldn't know...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Happy birthday!!! 30 was my favorite bday party so far!

Thanks ME. It's been good. Apart from the dickhead "what's it like being 30?" question.

People actually seemed to feel sorry for me for "getting old"....i told them to suck it :) I LOVE IT!!!!!

And Brumerican, if all you want is socks, I can make it so. xx

People actually seemed to feel sorry for me for "getting old"....i told them to suck it :) I LOVE IT!!!!!

I'm 2 months short of 20 and already I feel old :):(

Oh, and

xx

You're 32? Really? :lol:

Blackberries signal autumn to me.

Which is fine, as I love autumn.

hmm, I mentioned to the missus they were early, she pointed out I say that every bloody year

but I have to be nice to her, she does a very competent b & a crumble

I'm 2 months short of 20 and already I feel old :):(

Oh, and

xx

You're 32? Really? :lol:

31.....And I don't feel old xxxxxxxxxx :winkold:

And Trekka, Goonies will ALWAYS make me happy as well.

A couple of days off work after clocking up a week of crazy hours. :thumb:

EDIT: Just got a phone call and had to go in again. Over to the Piss You Off thread... :angry:

THIS is what happens when you're a great worker. Hey, at least you are awesome......I'm sorry about having to go back in though.

Possibly getting to see my messy, handsome, hubby in October!!!!

Â