Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

30 is a horrible one. Leaving your twenties is not easy, no matter what they tell you. You're no longer 'young' Eames. And you go from being merely 'horny' to being 'a pervert' so be careful :shock: :P

Having turned 30 last March, this is a very accurate summary.

30 is a horrible one. Leaving your twenties is not easy, no matter what they tell you. You're no longer 'young' Eames. And you go from being merely 'horny' to being 'a pervert' so be careful :shock: :P

Completely agree with this. I have always considered 30 as the end of your youth. You are no longer young. The start of middle age, responsibilities. I am not looking forward to that one, but time never stops so I will just have to accept it when it comes in 5 years time.

Completely agree with this. I have always considered 30 as the end of your youth. You are no longer young. The start of middle age, responsibilities. I am not looking forward to that one, but time never stops so I will just have to accept it when it comes in 5 years time.

I have a house, wife, job and child.

What more responsibility can the bastards lump on me?!?!?!

You'll now have father time tapping you on the shoulder too, reminding you of it all. I think we're now in the wrong thread :lol:

I have a house, wife, job and child.

Well you will have all those responsibilities coupled with your body starting to break down plus the onset on dementia!

Just to get this back on track. I did something today that I haven't been able to do since I was 22 (I'm 35). I got into a pair of 32" waist trousers :hooray: Now I only peaked at 36" but I thought I'd never get back to that. That cheered me up. It says what I'm doing is working :thumb:

Another thing about being 30 is you are past your physical peak. The human body peaks at 26 to 29 apparently. My old flatmate who was a Science boff claims the cells in the body start to die at 29/30, but its a slow process which takes decades. Depressing I know, but many people I know say they are at their happiest post 30. Embrace it. :D

Another thing about being 30 is you are past your physical peak.

Past it's potential peak yes, but from a personal point of view I'm in far better shape now than I ever was in my 20s due to a change in lifestyle.

What the hell guys?

"Things that cheer you up"

I may not quite be 30 yet, but I will be by the time the next Olympics come around.

I'm off to the "Things that piss you off that shouldn't" thread for some motivation.

Said it before, and I'll say it again - I'm quite happy being the age I am, and wouldn't be want to be in my 20s again.

Wouldn't mind stopping the clock now, mind. :)

Its my 30th Birthday today....... :birthday:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Happy birthday!!! 30 was my favorite bday party so far!

Thanks ME. It's been good. Apart from the dickhead "what's it like being 30?" question.

What do you get for the 32 year ol moron who has nothing
An inflatable plastic hammer.

It would just remind me that I have no plastic inflatable nails and send me into a spiral of depression .

I want the socks.

Â