Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Chinese lady in our office wearing short shorts and boots! Man alive! Took me back to that hazy night in a Hong Kong hostess bar!

Haha! ****! Do I love Asia! I'm planning on a move to Hong Kong (or possibly Singapore) at some point.

Both great cities but prefer HK out of the two. More vibrant (and cheaper!). Favourite Asian city is Bangkok, but could never live there. Would be dead in 6 months!

Same here, mate - I love Bangkok, but couldn't live there for that exact reason...it would finish me in no time!

Although, the only reason why I'm considering Singapore is because of its closer proximity to Thailand. I reckon flying there regularly on weekends is more than doable!

Have you considered Kuala Lumpur? No place has a better airport hub to get around SE Asia. Plus its generally a lot cheaper than Singapore to live.

I don't disagree... Singapore seems almost crime free to me! I'm sure its not, but around the main business/tourist areas I don't think I have ever felt safer! Saying that I feel a lot safer in Asia then I do in Europe.

http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/

"My chlamydia canal was trembling like a tasered slab of chopped liver. Hours of **** like this would leave any girl's piss flaps looking like a darts team's goalkeeper, and I was no different! By now, my vaginal bacon buffet was oozing like a broken fridge freezer. There was cock snot draining from his spam javelin and I was wetter than an Italian cruise ship. We were ready for more. Within no time, I could feel the shitty baby gravy weeping from my brown mile and all over my sugared almond."

On the subject of female volleyball players, the lovely Marketa Slukova was a delight to watch earlier.

1348614-img-sport-beachvolejbal-plazovy-volejbal-marketa-slukova-kristyna-kolocova-crop.jpg

Sadly they went out of the tournament last night along with the Italians which has pretty much ended my interest in it.

I don't disagree... Singapore seems almost crime free to me! I'm sure its not, but around the main business/tourist areas I don't think I have ever felt safer! Saying that I feel a lot safer in Asia then I do in Europe.

Petty crimes like shoplifting, sure. Organised crime is (almost) non-existent.

Â