Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why are some chunts letting off fireworks now? Its 8:40pm you bunch of dripping nobs. 

edit: wrong thread but whatever! 

Same here, they're going off everywhere 

tenor.gif

45 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Robin Williams, Dustin Hofman, Ray Winston, Julia Robert's. 

What a turn out Hook was.

Worked at Butlins in the 90s and was on cinema duty a lot. I saw Hook so many times, even now I can quote it word for word. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I just watched the end of that. I had to check out IMDb as I was convinced the daughter must be a young Denise Richards. 

I'm really worried they're going to remake it with the Rock playing every character. Like they tried with Jumanji.

Leave it as it is. It's not like it was in black and white ffs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, turvontour said:

Robin Williams, Dustin Hofman, Ray Winston, Julia Robert's. 

What a turn out Hook was.

Have no memories of him in the film and doesn't appear to be listed on IMDB (is it a Bob Hoskins joke)?

Loads of other random people are though like Phil Collins, Gywneth Paltrow, Maggie Smith, Glenn Close, Carrie Fisher and George Lucas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Have no memories of him in the film and doesn't appear to be listed on IMDB (is it a Bob Hoskins joke)?

Loads of other random people are though like Phil Collins, Gywneth Paltrow, Maggie Smith, Glenn Close, Carrie Fisher and George Lucas. 

Sorry, what a moron I am. I meant Bob Hoskins. Hadn't realised all those others are in it too!

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

There she is again the flat faced bitch (sorry @TheAuthority) even if it isn't actually her with the annoying face, she just won't go away 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

Same here, they're going off everywhere 

tenor.gif

Nice change over here in the sticks (only been here since May)...fireworks went off in the village at midnight, ten minutes later it's all over and everyone's off to bed. Love it.

Where we lived before it used to sound like the Gaza Strip for three **** hours.

• Like 2

I went to bed about 10pm, I was expecting the firework lover in the close opposite to have his usual one box display which he sets alight to in the middle of the road about midnight and thought it might wake me up but it didn't, I was pleasantly surprised

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Nice change over here in the sticks (only been here since May)...fireworks went off in the village at midnight, ten minutes later it's all over and everyone's off to bed. Love it.

Where we lived before it used to sound like the Gaza Strip for three **** hours.

JA5MQkK.jpeg

Oh... Gaza

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Darren Anderton there, while seemingly gazing in the direction of Teddy Sheringham’s glistening torso, thinking to himself “If this lot get pissed enough and disgrace themselves, I’m a shoe in for a starting place. I just have to stay injury free…”

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Darren Anderton there, while seemingly gazing in the direction of Teddy Sheringham’s glistening torso, thinking to himself “If this lot get pissed enough and disgrace themselves, I’m a shoe in for a starting place. I just have to stay injury free…”

Steve Howey there, thinking "how the hell am I ahead of Ehiogu and Sol Campbell in the pecking order"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

Now going for a cheese toastie. Really looking forward to it. 

Ooh. Bloody amazing. The Wigmore pub at Oxford Circus. Good pint too. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

Back to work today after nearly a month off, it’s fair to say I’m easing myself in (kw.jpg).

I might knock the brain up into second gear tomorrow.

FH for the change :

TELEMMGLPICT000002224181_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwa9eJxMQP7zn0NlTKTh6Otc.jpeg

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 2

Â