Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 27/11/2016 at 23:30, Tegis said:

The Yule Goat burns on day one. Thats fast even by its standards. It usually survives a week or two :lol:

http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/23999323/485/normal/56130d4d348d2/gavlebock.jpg

Yule Goat attacks in Gävle

He's been a stubbon bastard and has survived 4 straight christmas'es

2021, it was not to be.

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I swear I haven't been on the new years booze yet, but you lot bloody cheer me up.

The last few weeks have been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for me, and I've been blown away by how much support and encouragement I've had from both public posts, and a few people reaching out to talk and share their own experiences.

Considering we're a bunch of random blokes brought together by little more than a shared suffering of following the Villa, I swear, some people on here, faceless though you might be, have offered more emotional support than my family!

Have a great 2022 VT, there are some lovely bastards on here, and I hope to buy at least some of you a pint.

I haven't even said anything about your situation, but I've just seen it and glad to see everything is looking good.

Dunno if I've ever mentioned, but really like Peroni.

That's not related to anything by the way.. just saying..

👀

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I haven't even said anything about your situation, but I've just seen it and glad to see everything is looking good.

Dunno if I've ever mentioned, but really like Peroni.

That's not related to anything by the way.. just saying..

👀

Do you get Davkaus confused with Genie and Chindie too?

Just now, lapal_fan said:

All I remember is a heart in its avatar thing.

I was SURE it was voj

Voj was scat

Morpheus was incest. 

Jeez... what a roll call! 

• Haha 3

Why are some chunts letting off fireworks now? Its 8:40pm you bunch of dripping nobs. 

edit: wrong thread but whatever! 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Robin Williams, Dustin Hofman, Ray Winston, Julia Robert's. 

What a turn out Hook was.

I just watched the end of that. I had to check out IMDb as I was convinced the daughter must be a young Denise Richards. 

Â