Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

My MOT got extended from May to November. I didn't even know garages were open again! 

I could have left it till October (from April) but decided to get it done. It needed serving too. 
I was also a bit nervous about the insurance situation with it being expired and extended so decided to get it done. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I could have left it till October (from April) but decided to get it done. It needed serving too. 
I was also a bit nervous about the insurance situation with it being expired and extended so decided to get it done. 

I'll leave it to the last minute again because thats the sort of unorganised word removed I am! :D 

• Haha 1

I also have extended warranty and thought it was an excuse for them to not cover repairs if it wasn’t serviced and MOT’d.

Glad it’s done, can forget about it for a year now. 

• Like 1

On 17/06/2020 at 08:24, Stevo985 said:

I think she might be my least favourite person on the planet. 

There's not many people I would wish death on. In fact I'm not sure there's any. But if Katie Hopkins died tomorrow I genuinely think the world would be a better place.

She is a dangerous, hateful, vile human being. I hate her and everything she represents. 

I have no idea who this person is, and I was going to investigate, but I thought better of it.

Like Yoda says, "When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back"

She has obviously inspired some unbecoming feelings in a few on this board, that's enough for me to steer clear.

• Like 2

On 17/06/2020 at 00:24, Stevo985 said:

There's not many people I would wish death on. In fact I'm not sure there's any. But if Katie Hopkins died tomorrow I genuinely think the world would be a better place.

She is a dangerous, hateful, vile human being. I hate her and everything she represents. 

Permanently banned from twitter for spreading hate

About time

She's a professional word removed 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just got an email from our static caravan site in Pennal near Machynlleth...re-opening on July 13. Can't wait to get the **** away from Brum.

spacer.png

For us that are more mobile, 4th of July. So one night on a site near Carsington Water. I can’t bloody wait. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Permanently banned from twitter for spreading hate

About time

She's a professional word removed 

Good. Twitter is better off without her. A vile hate spreading word removed. 

I hope it ends her “career”

• Like 1

On 16/06/2020 at 23:24, Stevo985 said:

You'll be please to hear that KT's Twitter ban has been confirmed as permanent by Twotter today

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Good. Twitter is better off without her. A vile hate spreading word removed. 

I hope it ends her “career”

Because she keeps losing money all the time, it got to the point where she would say ridiculous (more so) things just to stay in the picture.  The more and more extreme it got, the closer she edged towards a ban.  It was always gonna end this way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Because she keeps losing money all the time, it got to the point where she would say ridiculous (more so) things just to stay in the picture.  The more and more extreme it got, the closer she edged towards a ban.  It was always gonna end this way.

Exactly that it was become more and more extreme to the point where I'm not sure how even her fans believed her any more, she can't believe half the shite she was spouting herself she was just purposefully going against the grain to stand out 

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Yep. It amuses me when people say “at least she’s honest. She says what she thinks”

no she doesn’t. She says what she thinks is shocking because it gets her followers. 

Which is arguably even worse

Â