Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I used to get really angry when playing on my SNES as a kid. Throwing the controllers around and punching walls.

It didn't make me directly violent though as it was a number of years before I started committing heinous crimes. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Speedball 2 on the Amiga caused a bit of stick rage with its blatant cheating , but other than that video games don’t cause anger 

North and south. :rant:To this day I'm convinced the player on the left of the battlefield (wich I never was) had a distinct advantage in close battle.

7 minutes ago, Tegis said:

North and south. :rant:To this day I'm convinced the player on the left of the battlefield (wich I never was) had a distinct advantage in close battle.

Ha used to love that game 

Fair play to Marcus Rashford, he’d already started a charity that was feeding thousands of families in Manchester but now he’s successfully convinced the government to extend their children’s free school meal voucher scheme through the summer.  :thumb: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Fair play to Marcus Rashford, he’d already started a charity that was feeding thousands of families in Manchester but now he’s successfully convinced the government to extend their children’s free school meal voucher scheme through the summer.  :thumb: 

And annoyed Katie Hopkins. Double whammy. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

She’s knows what she’s doing unfortunately, managed to gleam some publicity off the story 😪

Why can’t she follow Yaxley-Lennon into a social media ban?

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I think she might be my least favourite person on the planet. 

There's not many people I would wish death on. In fact I'm not sure there's any. But if Katie Hopkins died tomorrow I genuinely think the world would be a better place.

She is a dangerous, hateful, vile human being. I hate her and everything she represents. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Genie said:

When the car passes the MOT first time 

Happy Yes It Is GIF

You want to get yourself a 30 year old motorhome, if it costs me less than a grand each MOT its a win. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

When the car passes the MOT first time 

Happy Yes It Is GIF

My MOT got extended from May to November. I didn't even know garages were open again! 

Â