Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

5 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Only watched it once but didn't the drowning dog actually run away? 

It didn't scarper, no.  It met up with its pals who were waiting for it, and then they all continued on their way to wherever they were going.  The dog who looked for help hung around for more attention.

10 minutes ago, Tegis said:

image.thumb.png.1764ed421bd2319755ecae0f91335e2e.png

And the thread in the background.  How very meta.

Disappointing lack of embarrassing tabs open though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

2 hours and nobody made a buttplug reference. :(  VT is slipping

Given the size of it, only Ruge would have even imagined it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

When you have one of those amazingly satisfying dumps. A real humdinger. I've got a spring in my step now!

Yep, it’s what I call a ‘clear out’ dump. You know you’ve had one when you’ve broke the water line and made new land. Your left feeling utterly revitalised and psychologically feeling about 3 stone lighter. 

On a par with a ‘Ghost Poo’ or as I’ve started to call them a ‘Maddie’. You know you had the dump but there’s no trace of it on the paper and it’s already disappeared out of view down the pan. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Watching The One Show last night. Guest was Jason Isaacs. They got viewers to send in pictures of easter eggs that had melted in the heat. One of which looked remarkably like, er... lady parts. Jason Isaacs simply raised an eyebrow, Alex Jones quickly hushed him with: "NO - don't go there..." While innocent Matt Baker looked genuinely bewildered, going: "What? ... WHAT?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â