Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Aldi hawking their brand new flat sausage (the sausedge!), Scotland collectively loses the plot, pointing out that Aldi didn't invent Lorne sausage, then Lidl come out of the woodwork with this corker:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I woke up today an hour late for work, wearing my Villa shirt, with a sense that I'm still too drunk to drive, and a note from the gf saying "we should probably talk about last night". Worth it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I woke up today an hour late for work, wearing my Villa shirt, with a sense that I'm still too drunk to drive, and a note from the gf saying "we should probably talk about last night". Worth it. 

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

"It was then that she realised she places second in his list of affections"

21 hours ago, choffer said:

Aldi hawking their brand new flat sausage (the sausedge!), Scotland collectively loses the plot, pointing out that Aldi didn't invent Lorne sausage, then Lidl come out of the woodwork with this corker:

A sausage the size and shape of a slice of bread?

puke GIF

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

My Mom will be 84 in August.

She's just text to tell me that the course of treatment she's been having for the last six months has worked and the NHS has saved her eyesight.

I'm sat at my desk crying tears of joy.

Post of the day - i must've read it 10 times ! Well done to ur mum 😃

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It seems I was drunkenly mumbling allez allez allez in bed for about 20 minutes. Before I rolled over, fell on to the floor, and just kept singing.

"What the **** happened in 1982?" :lol:

I moved back from Trinidad. 

• Like 1

Leaving my sons school last night and  a Goshawk ( we think , having looked on the web at birds of prey ) swooped down from above straight into the bush by us and came out carrying a mouse in its beak and flew off 

obviously I’m gutted for Mrs mouse and her kids but  it was pretty damn awesome to see that happen right in front of our noses ... gotta love nature 

• Like 3

Â