Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

<ahem> *pedal* 

I stole* my bike and tried to sell it. So I was peddling stolen goods.

*I didn't steal it. Autocorrect dun it.

• Like 3

Yoga! To be honest I used to think it was complete hippy nonsense, but it is incredible how good I feel after stringing a few days of consistent practice together vs when I’ve slacked off for a while. I actively look forward to my morning sessions now, and it’s becoming a real important part of my routine.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Carlos_the_third said:

Yoga! To be honest I used to think it was complete hippy nonsense, but it is incredible how good I feel after stringing a few days of consistent practice together vs when I’ve slacked off for a while. I actively look forward to my morning sessions now, and it’s becoming a real important part of my routine.

You need the hair to go with this. 

dreadlock-hairstyles-pictures-1.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

The racist old hag at work got sacked yesterday.  That cheered me up.

Tell us more. I like a good work based story when some buffoon gets their comeuppance. Gives me hope that the incompetent oafs at our place will eventually get theirs. 

Edited by Xela

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Tell us more. I like a good work based story when some buffoon gets their comeuppance. Gives me hope that the incompetent oafs at our place will eventually get theirs. 

I'm not sure there's much to it other than she finally said something that went too far in front of enough witnesses.  I've never known anyone be prejudiced against every single minority before her.  It was like bigot bingo sometimes.

• Like 1

At a communion in Germany, not a clue what's going on, 90 minutes long loads of songs up down up down blah blah...

Band at the end of it start playing Jacko songs, not sure whether to explain it to my girlfriend's really religious family 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

It's my birthday today and I've woken up to some seriously cool presents from my two daughter's. Got today and tomorrow off so the wife is taking me out in a bit to get me a few bits and pieces from her, then we're all off to the pub for lunch, followed by a few glasses of wine this afternoon and then this week's GOT (with presumably more wine) to round it all off.

Lovely 😀

Happy Birthday, beautiful.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

The Nicola Sturgeon drive for Scottish Independence & their own currency.  

This cheers you up? It bloody depresses me. While I fully understand the Scots' frustrations with Westminster, what with bloody Brexit and all, further balkanisation is the last thing we (all) need. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

This cheers you up? It bloody depresses me. While I fully understand the Scots' frustrations with Westminster, what with bloody Brexit and all, further balkanisation is the last thing we (all) need. 

It shouldn't I know but its the absolute madness of it.  It will never happen but I find her and the SNP in general an amusing sideshow.  

Â