The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

All the hardwork of building assets and team spirit and getting the character back into the football side of the club .....has been totally undermined by the sloppy administration and control of working capital.

Its so fundamental in any business, its alarming.

I am no expert or anything close to a financial expert but,

Words fail me.

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

All the hardwork of building assets and team spirit and getting the character back into the football side of the club .....has been totally undermined by the sloppy administration and control of working capital.

Its so fundamental in any business, its alarming.

I am no expert or anything close to a financial expert but,

Words fail me.

Wyness out....

Oh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TRO said:

Spurs know exactly what they are doing.

yep, even with the "spurs made a bid" on SSN followed by "spurs havent made a bid" on WM

all part of the game, the other part of it is of course both them and leicester have been linked with maddison today too so its no doubt sell us jack for £15m or norwich will sell us maddison for £15m, in reality neither will go for that value

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Would it be anti semetic to tell Levy to f**k off

He is a Hard Nosed opportunist.....he is just on the wrong side of our fence, unfortunately.

He won't care if he fails in the bid, just like the Benteke scenario.....its moneyball to him.

probably hasn't even spoken to Pocchetino.

If you can buy right, you don't worry about selling, until the right deal is presented.

Thats what cash and liquidity gives you.....its so ****ing galling we have been so naive.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

yep, even with the "spurs made a bid" on SSN followed by "spurs havent made a bid" on WM

all part of the game, the other part of it is of course both them and leicester have been linked with maddison today too so its no doubt sell us jack for £15m or norwich will sell us maddison for £15m, in reality neither will go for that value

but when you have cash and liquidity, you can play those games and join that club.

On Sky Sports News they claim "Villa tried and failed to persuade Grealish to sign a new contract last season" where have they got that information from then?:angry:It seems they are busy helping to try to justify low bids for our player?

Edited by John

1 hour ago, Andy81 said:

Absolutely, this is one of the main reasons we managed to sign Neves a year ago, he's a big Porto fan but he knew Porto needed the money.

Exactly.

Porto needed money so he left when he probably didnt want to, but those above him probably were practically shoving him out the door. 

Sentiments nice, having an ideal price is nice, but if you got deadlines to meet and bills to pay you take what you can get.

Leeds fan, know that well enough ?

47 minutes ago, John said:

On Sky Sports News they claim "Villa tried and failed to persuade Grealish to sign a new contract last season" where have they got that information from then?:angry:It seems they are busy helping to try to justify low bids for our player?

I was surprised by this as well, anyone heard anything of that?

9 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I wasn't surprised by this because its total sky bullshit. 

They are like a conman. 

That is part of their convincer to get everyone onto skybet to place money on Jack joining Spuds. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Don't forget that Sh*te Sports will make up anything  (i.e. lie) to garner clicks and to fill their '24 hour news' cycle.

I like sports, but having a dedicated 24 hours news channel is completely idiotic. If they actually covered the whole world of every sport in all it's variety then maybe, but 90% of what they ever talk about is Premier League football, and 90% of that is about the top 6!

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Don't forget that Sh*te Sports will make up anything  (i.e. lie) to garner clicks and to fill their '24 hour news' cycle.

I like sports, but having a dedicated 24 hours news channel is completely idiotic. If they actually covered the whole world of every sport in all it's variety then maybe, but 90% of what they ever talk about is Premier League football, and 90% of that is about the top 6!

yeah, and on top of that they only mention sports they cover. For years they never mentioned NFL and suddenly its on there all the time after they signed a deal to cover it.

The most exciting sport in the world when it comes to racing is MotoGP, but the only time I have ever seen in mentioned on there was when Marco Simoncelli died during a race. 

• Like 1

Wonder if Sky Sports Grealish headline coincided with a plunge in his transfer odds? 

They'll go back up when they link him to another team and the cycle will continue. It's an absolute racket.

• Like 1

Â