The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, villa4europe said:

thats where i disagree, hogans was a stupid childish act of petulance...but of course you're not allowed to say that...what he actually did was more or less nothing, 99/100 its not a yellow, the 2nd is soft as shit too, just left a leg out its not a bad tackle

Of course it's a yellow as yellow as a canary :angry:

stupid grease ball

Just now, villa4europe said:

thats where i disagree, hogans was a stupid childish act of petulance...but of course you're not allowed to say that...what he actually did was more or less nothing, 99/100 its not a yellow, the 2nd is soft as shit too, just left a leg out its not a bad tackle

Really???  Free kick was given and he kicked the ball away. Clear as day a yellow.

Second one. Team was breaking away trying to counter and it was a cynical trip with no intention of winning the ball. Clear as day a yellow.

This is the problem. Everytime it isn't Jack's fault.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Really???  Free kick was given and he kicked the ball away. Clear as day a yellow.

free kick was given and he carried on playing...like i said he hasnt booted it in to the crowd he hasnt kicked it to the other end of the pitch, hes a played a 10 yard pass in to the feet of kodjia, you see worse 10 times every week, next time you're at a game and see a free kick given watch a bloke pick the ball up hold on to it for as long as possible before throwing it over the head of the player wanting to take the free kick

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Of course it's a yellow as yellow as a canary :angry:

stupid grease ball

I know it's really disappointing being a Villa fan at the moment and certain players let us down, but does every single post have to be an insult?  The scary thing is I know there are probably hundreds or thousands who do it week in, week out.

I'm done sticking up for him. Until he consistently starts playing well he can get **** for me. I don't want to hear anymore **** interviews about how hard he's trying and how committed he is. 

Play better and stop being a clearing in the woods. Until then you're becoming a waster that will be moved on. 

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Probably was two yellows, but first one was a bit harsh.

In what way harsh!?  He kicked the ball away. It's a booking all day every day,  the ref really was left with no other option. 

I seem to recall another match where we were pushing for a winner looking good when Jack got himself sent off and we ended up losing. 

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I know it's really disappointing being a Villa fan at the moment and certain players let us down, but does every single post have to be an insult?  The scary thing is I know there are probably hundreds or thousands who do it week in, week out.

He deserves the names today the pathetic fool

Just now, sidcow said:

In what way harsh!?  He kicked the ball away. It's a booking all day every day,  the ref really was left with no other option. 

I seem to recall another match where we were pushing for a winner looking good when Jack got himself sent off and we ended up losing. 

Yes but some refs might show a bit more leniency. It wasn't exactly a kick into the stands, more like a tap.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

free kick was given and he carried on playing...like i said he hasnt booted it in to the crowd he hasnt kicked it to the other end of the pitch, hes a played a 10 yard pass in to the feet of kodjia, you see worse 10 times every week, next time you're at a game and see a free kick given watch a bloke pick the ball up hold on to it for as long as possible before throwing it over the head of the player wanting to take the free kick

It really doesn't matter what you do with the ball - literally everyone in the entirely footballing world knows that if you kick the ball some distance (10 yards is a lol by the way) after the whistle has gone, you run the risk of being booked.

He probably has to get involved in the second one, but they're both nailed on bookings in most games.

Just now, bobzy said:

It really doesn't matter what you do with the ball - literally everyone in the entirely footballing world knows that if you kick the ball some distance (10 yards is a lol by the way) after the whistle has gone, you run the risk of being booked.

He probably has to get involved in the second one, but they're both nailed on bookings in most games.

i disagree that its nailed on, you see it multiple times every game with no yellow card

Â