The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

18 minutes ago, midian said:

Sorry but hes just not good enough dire today like all season to lazy

I couldn't go today but I've said the same for a while now. Show pony that offers no end product, but more importantly, no fight. 

Just now, av1 said:

I couldn't go today but I've said the same for a while now. Show pony that offers no end product, but more importantly, no fight. 

Example for today 2nd half he has the ball Villa 3 on 1 and he passes straight to there defender,I really cant get me head around him,couldnt be bothered to run always looking to be fouled and his shots my 6 year old puts more umph into

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Totally agree mate, he's scored a great goal and that's pretty much his contribution to this season. The kid just isn't as good as he and lots of others think he is. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KSV said:

People still think he was better than Gil? So overrated. Can't even play well in the championship.

yes he is still better than Gil. He could play shit for the next 6 months and he still be more useful than Gil

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Totally agree mate, he's scored a great goal and that's pretty much his contribution to this season. The kid just isn't as good as he and lots of others think he is. 

I never understand the love he gets from the Holte. I think we will see less and less of the kid in a few weeks. Once Kodjia os back, and presuming we sign Hourihane and a forward, I'm just not sure how he gets in. 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

yes he is still better than Gil. He could play shit for the next 6 months and he still be more useful than Gil

Can't agree with that mate. He offers absolutely nothing, i would take Gil over Jack anytime. 

He doesn't score, he doesn't create, he doesn't work hard for the team, what does he do? As far a i can tell, the fact he looks comfortable with the ball at his feet is blinding people to the fact he does feck all with it. 

utter rubbish today. He was always looking for someone to foul him rather than do something special for the team. I'm embarrassed to say gabby worked harder than him today

At least he will be down the pecking order in a few weeks. If Bruce signs another striker, and Hourihane, I'm not sure where he fits into any system we may play. Hourihane and Lansbury are both box to box sorts which will make the "free" role redundant. And Green and kodjia would both be preferred on the left (like it or not Bruce has been keen to play Kodjia from a wide position). 

He will find it difficult to get in before long. Bruce has already mentioned the farting about, can't see him putting up with him for much longer.

11 minutes ago, av1 said:

He doesn't score, he doesn't create, he doesn't work hard for the team, what does he do? As far a i can tell, the fact he looks comfortable with the ball at his feet is blinding people to the fact he does feck all with it. 

He created the first goal. 

• Like 1

Â