The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I heard from someone in the club he reheated fish in the microwave at lunchtime 

I used to work with that guy. It's **** disgusting. Mind you it will be no suprise that was one of his more redeeming features too. 

Doku is having a hell of a game. 

I think at any other club, this signing wouldn't have been considered a success. 

Imagine man u, spurs or arsenal paying £100 million and getting the exact same return. 

But at a club where money doesn't matter, he's played his part in a financial doping club. 

• Like 1

Doku is different levels. Just can’t fathom why a player with rhe confidence and flair of Jack restricted his game so much even when he constantly said he needed to add more goals and assists. Doku cost less and already looks much better value. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Doku is different levels. Just can’t fathom why a player with rhe confidence and flair of Jack restricted his game so much even when he constantly said he needed to add more goals and assists. Doku cost less and already looks much better value. 

Maybe it's not just Pep's instructions but also the injuries did take their toll - I feel like we've never seen him in full flight since his injury in Feb 21.

3 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

As long as he leaves his Spurs, Manchester United / City ("Wait, who else came in for me?") scarf at home, and pays for a ticket, yes.

Maybe him and his Dad got half and half scarves

• Haha 1

Yeah, he'd still do a job for us.  I think Guardiola want's to keep him for now though.  The ball for Foden's goal last night was absolutely delicious.  

Â