The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

To be fair to him it seems everyone under 30 is flat out on the blow these days. I went to the pub for a pint last night and it was like a snowstorm in the toilets. We used to put bleach on the cisterns in the good old days, took the nose off them 🤣

I remember when I worked in a pub back home when one of the barmen had done this on the toilet seat lid, when to do an inspection and came back with his hand caked in coke.

I turned 30 couple weeks ago and have never done a line in my life.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

I remember when I worked in a pub back home when one of the barmen had done this on the toilet seat lid, when to do an inspection and came back with his hand caked in coke.

would you like to? 

9 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Same.

I've held a "dooby" for a guy at uni, that's about it :lol:

Wouldn't know where to look, or ask.

Apart from Tenerife.. then you're asked by those fellas selling sunglasses all the time.. 🤔

1 hour ago, Loxstock92 said:

Never interested me tbh, I’m all for legalisation and regulation of recreational drugs but would never use it myself.

Same. My old man is pushing 70 and knew a few blokes heavy on the coke in the 80's. Oldest got to 53.

6 hours ago, nick76 said:

On a serious note, is this classed as fashionable these days? I know I’m too old to understand fashion so I have no clue.

It's just casual street clothing, he's just wearing jeans, t-shirt and some sneakers. The most outlandish thing about that outfit are the colours.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's just casual street clothing, he's just wearing jeans, t-shirt and some sneakers. The most outlandish thing about that outfit are the colours.

Ok thanks, you’ve answered my question.  While I appreciate it’s just jeans and tshirt it’s very interesting style, not only by the colouring but that maybe the fashion these days.

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

The most outlandish thing about it will be the price... 

I'd be surprised if that coat was less than £5k

• Like 1

Â