The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

25 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Also the players are stars, have been all their life with everybody bowing down to them, they aren’t going to surround themselves with people that start to deny them luxuries or say no to them.  It’s only when that attention goes away at the end of their careers does it truly come crashing down on them.

The last thing anyone wants is to see him end up like McCormack or similar ilk. 

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The last thing anyone wants is to see him end up like McCormack or similar ilk. 

Wasnt ross his drinking buddy at villa? Remember the drinking driving incident. He was after leaving Ross' apartment 

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Wasnt ross his drinking buddy at villa? Remember the drinking driving incident. He was after leaving Ross' apartment 

Sadly yes. 

Hanging around with figures and enablers like Walker isn’t going to help him either 

I'm a big fan of Jack but I am worried he does seem to have a bit of a problem. He's been given a great talent - you need to make sacrifices to fully utilise it and not waste it. 

• Like 1

I’ve said this a couple times over the last 12 months but Jack needs some serious help, support and guidance from the right people.

I do fear that we may have another Gazza here, where the undoubted flaws in his make up prevent him from being truly elite. Ultimately, his career will suffer, as it already is.

Can see him rocking up at Newcastle within the next 18 months. 

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Hanging around with figures and enablers like Walker isn’t going to help him either

Champagne, coke and hookers! 

The jammy word removed 

Edited by Kingman
  • Haha 2

He's monged in that video, people have said for years he had a problem with coke. The lollipop, the look, it's coke and Pep did a great job of deflection.

I knew quite a few footballers back in the day, many of them were on Coke. It's the biggest secret in football and they are molly-coddled, covered for and often immune from criticism. Yet due to social media there is often no escape in these modern times.

The big inquest seems to be targeting the fans and their substance abuse and yet they never make an example of people higher up the food chain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

He's monged in that video, people have said for years he had a problem with coke. The lollipop, the look, it's coke and Pep did a great job of deflection.

I knew quite a few footballers back in the day, many of them were on Coke. It's the biggest secret in football and they are molly-coddled, covered for and often immune from criticism. Yet due to social media there is often no escape in these modern times.

The big inquest seems to be targeting the fans and their substance abuse and yet they never make an example of people higher up the food chain.

I think he's on sleeping tablets. Likely to be something medicated so not to foul drugs tests, but still get you monged especially with alcohol

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

You actually dont get an announced ban if you fail a drugs test for recreational drugs. You can pass it off as an injury.

Was some suggestions before it was connected to his shins but not saying it was true but it can add up as Smith would never give an answer to when he be fit 

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

You actually dont get an announced ban if you fail a drugs test for recreational drugs. You can pass it off as an injury.

Was some suggestions before it was connected to his shins but not saying it was true but it can add up as Smith would never give an answer to when he be fit 

There are also many ways to flush things out of your body quickly if you know how.

Or, alternatively as you mention 'the shins' invent a side-issue to deflect the drug issue and to focus on something else to lay low so to speak.

Now I don't wish ill-health on him but looks pretty bad to me knowing of many similar stories in the past.

Â