The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Cherry or Vanilla?

I jest, but if the car was covered in coke, then i'm sure he would have been charged with it. 

Are we seriously saying that the Villa management and medical teams, Man City management and medical teams, the whole England setup and West Midlands Police are covering up for him. 

Doesnt mean the car is covered in coke True Romance style 😂 , passers by could have seen it in a baggie or a wrap or whatever. The medical teams might not even be aware. Random testing might happen to a player once in 4 years; there’s a good chance you dodge it. I very much doubt he is a gear head, he’s stupid but not that stupid.

• Like 1

Back in the nineties and early 2000's I used to link with quite a few players through mutual friends and end up out on the town. I can honestly say that Villa had a fair share of coke heads in them days. I doubt things have changed an awful lot either. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I mean I'm surprised footballers don't have to have a weekly piss test. Not that they aren't ways to fake and coke doesn't last long in the system anyway

I just have an image now of Jack at Bodymoor in the Lance Armstrong role promising youth players that he will pass them the ball and get them in the first team for a simple urine sample

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

I also highly doubt he's the alcoholic that some of our fans seem to think. He's a young lad who likes to go out, party and have a few beers; it's what young lads up and down the country enjoy. The problem for him is that he's a professional footballer and he has to be sensible with it, something that he seems to be struggling with now he is in Manchester and a £100 million footballers who is constantly in the papers.

The problem is it looks like it’s more than “a few beers” and I think it’s serious enough when he has been done for drink driving before. He is lucky he hasn’t killed anyone, that video of him driving a year ago (?) clearly in no state to be behind the wheel. 

Was Jack's alcohol levels ever published?

As the police remind us

The simple answer is no, with officers recommending waiting at least 12-hours before driving after consuming alcohol.

A statement from West Midlands Police said: "There’s a misconception that you can drink an excessive amount of water to flush out the booze, or dive into a big dinner to soak up the alcohol.

"It takes a lot longer than most people think for alcohol to pass through the body. On average it takes around one hour per unit of alcohol, though this can vary depending on a number of factors. For context – one pint of larger is two units."

Jack is a clear and obvious hedonist - with a ton of money and endless opportunity to do drugs. Without evidence I'd say the liklihood he's snorting coke on a night out is pretty darn high. And this shin injury, well it's not particularly tangible is it - it's an invisible condition that occurs annually and coincides with Jack being out on a bender. If the physical condition was real - why on earth did Citeh pay £100m for his services with such a doubt over his condition? The only conclusion I personally can make is that Jack gets wasted - and there's very little doubt about that. 

15 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

There was a great article by Jonathan Wilson about how Grealish and Sancho should have gone to the other side of town.

Playing for Utd, with no tactics, Grealish would be a super duper star now. He'd be motm every game.

He didn't want that. He wanted titles and medals and Pep. Enjoy it Jack.

United was the better move, no doubt. 

Also, he was definitely willing to goto United. He was waiting for their offer after our first season in the PL. United decided to wait on Sancho so he signed the "my club, my city" deal with us. 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I just have an image now of Jack at Bodymoor in the Lance Armstrong role promising youth players that he will pass them the ball and get them in the first team for a simple urine sample

So the Tanzanian fans were right and Grealish wouldn't pass to Samatta, just because he wouldn't give him his piss.

• Haha 1

From experience, shin splints require a year of rest to repair and you will always be prone to a recurrence. Jack was suffering at the Euros and was never recovered even then. Sadly, I think he will never return to the level he once was at Villa.

How on earth did he ever pass his City medical …… I seem to know more about shin splints than their medical team !!!

Edited by Paul33

2 hours ago, Paul33 said:

From experience, shin splints require a year of rest to repair and you will always be prone to a recurrence. Jack was suffering at the Euros and was never recovered even then. Sadly, I think he will never return to the level he once was at Villa.

How on earth did he ever pass his City medical …… I seem to know more about shin splints than their medical team !!!

Because it's not shin splints

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Xela said:

What is it then?

He's regularly off his face on sleeping tablets, alcohol and who knows what else.  He used to struggle with the pressure before his move with all the support and leniency in the world.  I would imagine he's more off the rails now than he was before.  

Obviously this is just my opinion 👍

13 minutes ago, Adman said:

He's regularly off his face on sleeping tablets, alcohol and who knows what else.  He used to struggle with the pressure before his move with all the support and leniency in the world.  I would imagine he's more off the rails now than he was before.  

Obviously this is just my opinion 👍

My opinion is that Adman is off his face on sleeping tablets, and likely contraceptive hormone pills, you know, just to take the edge off. 

Obviously it's just an opinion.

Most likely it's not true though. I have no insight into Admans life, or at least not as much as Adman does into Jack Grealish's life.

• Like 4

Â