The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He hasn't gone for money people don't be stupid. That might help with your anger to call him greedy but it doesn't strike me like that.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he didn't sign for them though last minute change of heart 

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

He hasn't gone for money people don't be stupid. That might help with your anger to call him greedy but it doesn't strike me like that.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he didn't sign for them though last minute change of heart 

Rubbish. Money!

1 minute ago, RichiBoi11 said:

This would actually be hilarious. 'Sorry pal, we can't take a risk on those shins'

It wouldn't our £100 mill is at risk!!!

• Like 1

To be honest I was more gutted when Benteke left; I thought he was the best striker in the world at the time, he could do it all. Didn’t work out for him and I look stupid for telling my Liverpool supporting mates they have got a bargain.

• Like 1

Well, I hope we’ve put some kind of deadline on this farce and that it’s close to that now. It’s way past being a distracrion and we can’t let it go on into the final week of preseason. 

Never mind. Just seen the pictures. 

Edited by El Zen

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't know his reasoning but we certainly don't have enough information to know for sure why he's gone one way or the other. We never will.

The only thing I know is that Sky know even less than us and that is quite amusing.

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Have totally moved on from Grealish. The 100m is being used to make Villa a better team than if Jack had stayed. 

bang on.

There was always a danger of seeing this from some of us fans, but it was an unpopular shout......even if Jack had stayed, we was a one man team and played like a one man team...and when he was out, we was exposed, because we was set up for him to be playing.

• Like 1

Just now, El Zen said:

Well, I hope we’ve put some kind of deadline on this farce and that it’s close to that now. It’s way past being a distracrion and we can’t let it go on into the final week of preseason. 

Photos of him with Man City officials wearing Emptyhad training gear should indicate that it's being wrapped up today.

Â