The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Thing is with Ashley Preece is that Bham live was peddling so much negative sh*t about a year or so ago until (I think) Neil Cutler called him out on it on Twitter . Now I think he goes over the top positive.

The fact that there’s been no bids (if true) means nothing when we’re on week 3 of a 12 week window during a major tournament.

I can’t even begin to guess what the actual truth is but I’m pretty sure Bham live will be the last to find out. 

• Like 1

It’s the United fans that are the worst.  I’ve read numerous threads on Redcafe and loads of them think he grew up supporting them.  Frustratingly there’s a couple of Villa fans that post on there that never seem to put them right.  And no I can’t be arsed to sign up myself. 

On 19/06/2021 at 04:03, paul514 said:

I’m done with England under Southgate if he can’t sort it out on the pitch in the next two games. I won’t even bother next summer, failed club manager hired by the FA to be their quiet non offensive joey.

I used to be ridiculously passionate about England, but this is exactly my view now. Only so much I can take.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 19/06/2021 at 10:52, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You've got very decent British managers who are progressive thinking and can do the job as well IMO.

Howe? Potter?

I'm strange in that way, for national teams, I genuinely prefer when the manager is a National of the country.

Would absolutely love Potter (Graham, not Brian).

On 19/06/2021 at 20:40, DaveAV1 said:

I’m not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but Southgate’s use or lack of use of Jack is really just the most obvious fault in a sea of faults. He has selected only two centre forwards, one is hopelessly out of sorts and has been substituted in the last two games. I’m not sure if that has happened to Kane before. Even under those circumstances he hasn’t brought on Calvert-Lewin the only other CF, presumably because he’s so out of form for his club. If that’s the case what the hell is he doing in the squad?

Southgate is so far out of his depth and tries to hide behind some sort of coach-speak to try to sound intelligent. Could any one see him getting a job in the PL? A shambolic, clueless manager consistently found out by any half decent coach. Only the FA could have appointed such a clown and until there is a total restructuring of this failed and failing organisation England have no chance of winning anything. 

I'm kinda growing tired of criticising Southgate, but I never liked him even as a pundit. I remember when he used to work for ITV, and in the studio he had no confidence in his own opinion at all, and would constantly look at the other pundits while he was talking for reassurance about what he was saying. Just not a manager IMO.

38 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Maddison really suits Arsenal.

Flatters to deceive. Always injured. Disappears in difficult games.

He'll improve them, but he won't fix them.

I tell you what he's one player I would hate ever playing for Villa. Cocky sleezeball.

Â