The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

This is what he posted on the morning that Grealish signed a new deal... I remember seeing it at the time, and it wasn't being reported anywhere else...

Hopefully he's wrong about today though.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

This is what he posted on the morning that Grealish signed a new deal... I remember seeing it at the time, and it wasn't being reported anywhere else...

Hopefully he's wrong about today though.

Bracey and Dolan were chatting crap about Jack leaving weeks earlier then quietly deleted their tweets. Broken clocks.

2U0vSs1.png

Link

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Bracey and Dolan were chatting crap about Jack leaving weeks earlier then quietly deleted their tweets. Broken clocks.

2U0vSs1.png

Link

There was a good chance he was going to leave though, Sawiris intervened and got him to commit his immediate future. Jack said he didnt know where he’d be starting the season so something was obviously in the pipeline

Very annoying.

For Smith to have come out and said it's not a recurring injury, yet stated in this weeks press conference that its a shin issue is quite frustrating. It basically is a recurrence of the same problem he had in 18/19.

I actually think he won't go to the Euros now; Southgate is only going to take reliable players for the tournament and at this time Grealish is completely unreliable due to this injury.

We really need to find a way to play well without Grealish for the remainder of the season and beyond; his injuries are now becoming a regular thing as are our performances without him.

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

There was a good chance he was going to leave though, Sawiris intervened and got him to commit his immediate future. Jack said he didnt know where he’d be starting the season so something was obviously in the pipeline

That may well prove true. I don't like clout chasers and this embarassing posturing on Twitter. They aren't ITKs - sure, they have some connections, but it's very easy to make yourself look correct when they delete what they get wrong.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Ty Bracey's taken his account down. Don't leak stuff, you utter idiot.

Probably been given a bollocking for leaking the information. Leaking team news is a no no.

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Ty Bracey's taken his account down. Don't leak stuff, you utter idiot.

Silly thing to do really.

Villa Twitter has turned into a race to release information before the club for likes.

It's embarrassing and doesn't help Aston Villa in the slightest.

Fulham have now had an extra hour to prepare for the fact that Grealish may not be playing.

Edited by wilko154
  • Like 1

Â