The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

Rumour on twitter that he is out started by a Villa fan with 71k followers and a friend of Jacks dad apparently. Got a knock in training yesterday. We'll see.

That would suck. 

That Ty Bracey has been 'ITk' about Villa in the past, in particular about Grealish's new contract in the summer, on the day he signed and it before any news outlets were reporting that it was going to happen. So I think as much as people might not want to believe it there's probably a good chance he's right about Grealish being out today.

We should have enought to beat Fulham anyway, but can't say I'm very confident, but then again I wasn't particulary even with him in the team.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Rumour on twitter that he is out started by a Villa fan with 71k followers and a friend of Jacks brother apparently. Got a knock in training yesterday. We'll see.

Why would Jack's friend post this, I'm sure Jack would be pissed at leaking this info. certainly wouldn't say a word if I were friends with a footballer and an injury happened, wouldn't do it because of the club he plays for and it's a leak and your also shitting on your mate.

I'd expect Jack to be pissed off with his friend if it were true, but do think this is all horse manure and by the buckets.

Should imagine Smith would be having words of yet another leak if this turns out to be true, well done Jack's friend for getting your mate in trouble you donkey. I'm just finding it hard to believe anyone who is a friend of someone would leak this against them and the club that they play for, it's either very dumb or they care not for there mate or a third they are a city fan 🤣🤣.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

Hopefully just Twitter bull shit, or at best crossed wires and bad information. While we don’t need to win today, we’re safe from relegation, we do want to win games and be entertained. Without Jack, that is possible, but not highly likely and nowhere near as fun. 

Ty Bracey is a clout chasing moron. Ignore him. Him and some other clout chaser were claiming that Greaslish was off or had put in a transfer request before signing the latest contract, with some emojis and cryptic language IIRC. My advice, ignore Twitter.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Ty Bracey is a clout chasing moron. Ignore him. Him and some other clout chaser were claiming that Greaslish was off or had put in a transfer request before signing the latest contract, with some emojis and cryptic language IIRC. My advice, ignore Twitter.

Generally sound advice, but you are pretty strident in your opinion. Do you change that opinion of him if he is right and you were wrong? At the end of the day, you are just some bloke making an assertion on the internet, just like him!

8 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

What did he do to get that many followers? I see him on TVV every now and again and know he pranked Benteke’s agent but what’s he done for blue tick status?

He knew before anyone else that Grealish had signed a new deal in the summer. If he was chasing clout, he wouldn't be making up stories about Grealish missing games, as that would have the opposite affect if not true.

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Rumour on twitter that he is out started by a Villa fan with 71k followers and a friend of Jacks brother apparently. Got a knock in training yesterday. We'll see.

If that is true i'd deem Fulham as favorites.

Bracey was saying the opposite about Grealish's contract. He was joining in with Chris Dolan about Grealish leaving last year. He might have a big following, doesn't mean he ain't talking out his ass.

Â