The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Not this rubbish again.  He isn’t going anywhere!  

It’s just crazy that some of you put yourself through this every other month....I had to check the date and yes, April 1st and thus April Fools is tomorrow.  

You all know the reasons why as has been stated many times but still you think this is going to happen, it’s just bonkers.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not this rubbish again.  He isn’t going anywhere!  

It’s just crazy that some of you put yourself through this every other month....I had to check the date and yes, April 1st and thus April Fools is tomorrow.  

You all know the reasons why as has been stated many times but still you think this is going to happen, it’s just bonkers.

Its a shame the pubs are shut so no one is meeting their man utd mates who know someone at the club and know for a fact that the contract was signed last week 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Its a shame the pubs are shut so no one is meeting their man utd mates who know someone at the club and know for a fact that the contract was signed last week 

I know, it just baffles me.  I dont get the mentality of it, everything suggests he's going nowhere. 

We have no links apart from a few rags who have a no news day every month, suggest something or try to infer something from somebody like an agent and suddenly, 'apparently Jack is gone, why wouldnt he, the owners and management cant do anything, wont achieve anything for Jack and we need to move on and it's our own fault'.  I understand this happens sometimes and star players move, so it's not without the chance of happening but if it was going to really happen it would've happened last summer or will in two or so years time. 

If you cant take comfort with the position we are in with Jack at the moment then you are never going to be comfortable with any good player or better at the club and will always be feeling that player will leave.  The guy wants to be here, the club want him to be here, he's committed himself to us and even if that wasnt the case the owners are going to want stupid money for him which clubs wont pay. 

There are so many other reasons why it wont happen that you all know but a rag tag story, a tweet from a nobody or a mate down the pub and it's all over and Jack is going...crazy thinking!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I know, it just baffles me.  I dont get the mentality of it, everything suggests he's going nowhere. 

We have no links apart from a few rags who have a no news day every month, suggest something or try to infer something from somebody like an agent and suddenly, 'apparently Jack is gone, why wouldnt he, the owners and management cant do anything, wont achieve anything for Jack and we need to move on and it's our own fault'.  I understand this happens sometimes and star players move, so it's not without the chance of happening but if it was going to really happen it would've happened last summer or will in two or so years time. 

If you cant take comfort with the position we are in with Jack at the moment then you are never going to be comfortable with any good player or better at the club and will always be feeling that player will leave.  The guy wants to be here, the club want him to be here, he's committed himself to us and even if that wasnt the case the owners are going to want stupid money for him which clubs wont pay. 

There are so many other reasons why it wont happen that you all know but a rag tag story, a tweet from a nobody or a mate down the pub and it's all over and Jack is going...crazy thinking!

This! I am not in the slightest bit worried that Jack will leave this summer. He will have four more years left on his deal this summer and I don't think he will look to force a move as he is a boyhood fan of the club. I think we will add less numbers and more quality to the squad this summer which will keep Jack content this year. Next season we will have to be more consistant and really looking to be in that top 6 come the season end if we are to keep him the year after next. If we are still mid table and not looking like matching Jack's ambitions then he may start to get itchy feet, and we may take that opportunity to cash in then with three years left on his deal while we can still demand a very large fee, but there is no point worrying about that as much can happen in the next 12 months either way.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Being linked strongly with citeh again today.

If they come in for him dont think we will stop him and i think he will want to go. I personally think he will flop there because jacks going to have change his own game and cant do what he wants on the pitch like he can here. He wont be the star player there just another name and has ti accept he will be benched a lot like pep does with a lot of his squad.

If its citeh 100m. That 100m could really help us build a really strong squad if he were to go

I personally think what you said there with how he knows he would have to change his game will be one of the many reasons Grealish knows he's better off here at Villa.

I do not believe any of those big clubs will take Jack off of us and utilise him in the way we do where he can do what he wants how he wants on the field.

Grealish is best here and it maybe sometime before he ever sees regular first team football at City, UTD, Spurs, Chelsea or Pool.

I also think and feel our Owners will tell them to Piss off regardless of the offer, we can't replace him but they could and he would be expendable in there eyes as soon as he messed up, here at Villa Grealish is our boy and the main man he would be mad to give that up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

shame cheltenham was behind closed doors too so that jack's dad couldn't get pissed an tell everyone that it was a 'done deal' again

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I also think we will see in the Summer a much better quality of player join and if we do get the start of a different Bracket of player joining Villa, then Jack himself would be a very happy bunny indeed.

All this media nonsense of who's in front to sign Jack from UTD or city is done by some fans supporting there fav club who have not a clue at all in who there fav club they support is signing. Let's face it one day it's City, another it'd utd and we will go round and around till summer window is over. Fact is none of these media reporters have any source within the club nor do they ever have a solid story because they are so lame these days at reporting.

Funny how all these media people ever do is talk but they never offer any proof that Jack's interested or that there clubs are ready to sign him. I believe not one word of there BS and all its for is to get you clicking there page, titling City one day is in front to sign Jack, then UTD another day is back in front will certainly get interest lazy Journalism.

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Apparently he made a deal with Smith that if we got into Europe this year he would stay and if not Smith would not stand in the way of him progressing his career. Jack's agent made this common knowledge to all the big clubs home and abroad and at least two enquires have been made which could lead to bids being prepared before being launched as the seasons draws to an end. Jack has already agreed personal terms with one of these clubs so it will be a question of the fee to be paid. Jack has a preference for Manchester United as he was a boyhood fan but is not adverse to a move to quadruple chasing Manchester City

Best Fishing Spots in London - London

Well done there's a200.gif

Because your about to trip someone up before they scroll down 😂😂😂😭😭.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dubbs said:

What sauce do you want with that?

I would say Apple but I had that this morning on my hot roast pork sarnie.

• Haha 1

According to the *sauces, Man City are after Jack, Haaland, and Kane this summer. Realistically, who's going to sign even two of those three in the same window? Man City will be going for a striker, and nobody else can afford Jack.

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Apparently he made a deal with Smith that if we got into Europe this year he would stay and if not Smith would not stand in the way of him progressing his career. Jack's agent made this common knowledge to all the big clubs home and abroad and at least two enquires have been made which could lead to bids being prepared before being launched as the seasons draws to an end. Jack has already agreed personal terms with one of these clubs so it will be a question of the fee to be paid. Jack has a preference for Manchester United as he was a boyhood fan but is not adverse to a move to quadruple chasing Manchester City

Best Fishing Spots in London - London

Bravo 😂😂

4 hours ago, nick76 said:

We have no links apart from a few rags

1. Jack said himself he was nearly gone. Boyhood club means something but he has publicly admitted his head was turned.

2. Dean Smith has said a few times his philosophy is about making players realise their full potential, and that includes letting them leave. Man City are light years ahead of us.

3. The Telegraph is a rag for different reasons, but John Percy is reliable enough for football rumours.

I’m not saying it’s happening.gif, but far stranger things have happened.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Enda said:

1. Jack said himself he was nearly gone. Boyhood club means something but he has publicly admitted his head was turned.

2. Dean Smith has said a few times his philosophy is about making players realise their full potential, and that includes letting them leave. Man City are light years ahead of us.

3. The Telegraph is a rag for different reasons, but John Percy is reliable enough for football rumours.

1. Because Villa hadn’t spoke to him bizarrely.  When we did, in a few days, signed a 5 year contract.

2. heard the first part...never heard him say they leave.

3.  Percy said Grealish is out of reach and too complex

I’m not saying it’s not going to happen, just saying it’s extremely unlikely to happen and more extremely unlikely to happen this summer.  With bigger fish available in easier deals like Haaland in a position they need makes it even more unlikely Grealish will be leaving.

with all the obstacles it’s just not going to happen is it really, just looks too complicated and financially unlikely to happen

Edited by nick76

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

1. Because Villa hadn’t spoke to him bizarrely.  When we did, in a few days, signed a 5 year contract.

2. heard the first part...never heard him say they leave.

3.  Percy said Grealish is out of reach and too complex

I’m not saying it’s not going to happen, just saying it’s extremely unlikely to happen and more extremely unlikely to happen this summer.  With bigger fish available in easier deals like Haaland in a position they need makes it even more unlikely Grealish will be leaving.

with all the obstacles it’s just not going to happen is it really, just looks too complicated and financially unlikely to happen

See here after about 10m and 50s.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Enda said:

Percy clearly has a direct line to AVFC. i think we must give him exclusives in turn for not chatting shit like the others. but i've never seen him ever insinuate that jack is leaving this summer. a quick google returned nothing along those lines. please correct me if i'm wrong

Â