The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Glad he’s not playing. Makes Southgate look stupid. The best thing that can happen to England is we get pumped and we keep losing. 

We have an entire nation of players to choose from and we’re setting up with 5 defenders, 2 defensive midfielders and 3 right backs in the same team. 

I don’t care all that much about the national team but as a country, if we’re serious about winning a major tournament, we have to get rid of this manager. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We have an entire nation of players to choose from and we’re setting up with 5 defenders, 2 defensive midfielders and 3 right backs in the same team. 

:crylaugh:

We're going to waste the Euros. We could lose 5-0 these next two and he'll stay.

Hopefully we can get an actual manager in for World Cup.

• Like 1

Just now, Tomaszk said:

:crylaugh:

We're going to waste the Euros. We could lose 5-0 these next two and he'll stay.

Hopefully we can get an actual manager in for World Cup.

Bruce for England!

Jack played too well in his last 2 appearances for his hypocrisy to fly anymore

At club level I'm not sure who Jack hasn't played against compared to DCL, Keane, pickford, phillips, pope, Henderson, mings, ward Prowse, rice  or barnes

You then throw in coady, saka and maitland Niles have all featured in the EL which isn't that much a jump

Its a ridiculous statement, again 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I really, really don't want him to play until that injury's healed. He's proved his point, and the Leicester game is far more important. 

Agreed, he has looked to be holding his ankle or thigh quite a few times in recent games so I want him rested and fully fit for Leicester. 

6 minutes ago, EastEndVillan said:

not in the starting XI for Belgium, but it's ok Mason Mount is.

STUPID SOUTHGATE

but good for us in the bigger picture really

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/1315302152462569472?s=19

Good on the club for having a dig at twatgate

"Thursdays man of the match Jack Grealish named as a substitute along with Tyrone Mings as the three lions face Belgium at Wembley "

Edited by Phil Silvers

16 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

STUPID SOUTHGATE

but good for us in the bigger picture really

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/1315302152462569472?s=19

Good on the club for having a dig at twatgate

"Thursdays man of the match Jack Grealish named as a substitute along with Tyrone Mings as the three lions face Belgium at Wembley "

Gareth keeping faith with the 7-0-3 system that's never once worked, this time trying it with 3 right backs, 1 center back and 3 DM, clearly a tactical genius at work 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, weedman said:

Gareth keeping faith with the 7-0-3 system that's never once worked, this time trying it with 3 right backs, 1 center back and 3 DM, clearly a tactical genius at work 

You can't make it up

Hope we get smashed and the press turn on him.

ps.. I'd pay good money to meet southgate and matt hancock down a dark alley

💣💥💥💥👃

Â