The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The real sickening thing for me about Grealish’s inevitable transfer to Manchester United is that I don’t trust the current setup to use the money wisely.

Edited by Woody1000
Missed word
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Woody1000 said:

The real sickening for me about Grealish’s inevitable transfer to Manchester United is that I don’t trust the current setup to use the money wisely.

Yeah it’s my biggest worry hence my reluctance to sell him for any price but, for me, he’s lost his love for us in the last four games.  I saw glimpses in the second half today so I’m hoping just a blip but when we needed Jack he’s overall been missing the last four games.

7 hours ago, grobs said:

If anyone thinks we are getting above 25/30 mill for him you’re insane 

We paid almost 25m for Wesley :lol:

This is beyond hyperbole, you're just talking out of your ass at this point.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, grobs said:

If anyone thinks we are getting above 25/30 mill for him you’re insane 

Great then why would we sell him, we’d just keep him.  Three years on his contract left, enjoy next season playing for us.

• Like 1

I called bullshit when these reports first emerged, but based on what I've seen recently nothing would surprise me.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1301901/Man-Utd-news-Jack-Grealish-transfer-Aston-Villa-finds-new-house-Solskjaer-rumours-gossip

Jack Grealish has taken a step nearer joining Manchester United this summer after finding a house to buy in the North-West. The Aston Villa star - who started his search earlier this year - has told friends that he has now found somewhere.

Makes sense really as he is too good a player to hang around waiting for us and he needs for his sake be playing with better players week in week out . Sad facts but thanks for the memories Jack and wish him good luck when the inevitable happens. £70mill plus add ons of pure profit... 

He liked a tweet from Harry Maguire last night on Utd making the semi final.

I'd say he's Utd bound. Shame as I would love to say...can I blame for leaving...no...does he deserve better...probably...but at least do it with a bit of dignity mate...liking tweets of other teams when we are fighting for our own survival.....not very captain like...you might be off be we will still be here when you've gone.

• Like 1

If Jack doesn't pull the strings 0-0 is the best we can hope for.

Just goes to show how poor drilled and coached team we are. Everything is depending on 1 player. Just like last season.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Probably highlights he was off before this game

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The worst one was liking that utd fan tweet of “this but in red” of the picture of him sliding on his knees after scoring at OT. Dont buy it being a slip of the thumb

Simply shouldn't be captain , never has been captain material , even more so if he's off and the club know it. More often than not he is mouthing at officials rather than bonding the team , very good player but we could buy 3 good players with the money for him  , his time here is done.

• Like 1

I suppose people missed the part when he dribbled around 4 or 5 players because he was the only player there. Absolute ridiculous posts about him since he has probably the only reason we are still in with a chance of staying up. 

Luiz was only player that was showing for him yesterday and Targett would have done also. Strikers were too static so what can Jack do. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The worst one was liking that utd fan tweet of “this but in red” of the picture of him sliding on his knees after scoring at OT. Dont buy it being a slip of the thumb

Equally, it could be him just liking the fact it was a goal he scored. He's not a genius in the world of public relations (demonstrated most recently by his lockdown antics). As for the maguire thing, maybe he just hates Norwich, or likes maguire.  Who knows.  Reading things into tweet likes is just going to drive you insane. 

Not saying he isn't off, or that it won't be United by the way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Equally, it could be him just liking the fact it was a goal he scored. He's not a genius in the world of public relations (demonstrated most recently by his lockdown antics). As for the maguire thing, maybe he just hates Norwich, or likes maguire.  Who knows.  Reading things into tweet likes is just going to drive you insane. 

Not saying he isn't off, or that it won't be United by the way.

The tagline was “This, but in Red”. He had liked the fact it was a goal he scored on all the football analytics accounts tweets at the time, to like the one in question from a man utd fan account was strange to say the least. It caused a stir so he subsequently deleted the like

2 hours ago, Bazmonkey said:

He liked a tweet from Harry Maguire last night on Utd making the semi final.

I'd say he's Utd bound. Shame as I would love to say...can I blame for leaving...no...does he deserve better...probably...but at least do it with a bit of dignity mate...liking tweets of other teams when we are fighting for our own survival.....not very captain like...you might be off be we will still be here when you've gone.

Yes that shows his head has bee turned. He isn’t wanting to risk a serious injury. 

Earlier in the season I was so worried about being relegated and losing Jack. Since project restart, I find myself barely being able to care about football in general, or selling him or not. Will be a shame if he goes of course. But..... meh. 

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The tagline was “This, but in Red”. He had liked the fact it was a goal he scored on all the football analytics accounts tweets at the time, to like the one in question from a man utd fan account was strange to say the least. It caused a stir so he subsequently deleted the like

He then liked the same photo from a villa fan. He was clearly just liking the photo. He is a bit self centred so he probably just saw a photo of him and didn't bother reading the caption. 

Â