The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

How do you change my avatar again? Asking for a friend!

Trick question. I cannot change your avatar. Or your friend's. Unless I'm your friend. That'd be nice. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

His own shins are holding him back more, probably, and having a team built around him has inarguably helped him a lot as well. 

And I certainly can’t help thinking now he’d have been off in a nano second last summer if given a choice. 

We built the team around him for our own gain, not his. Yes, he's benefited from it but we clearly have to.

I just want the saga over now. I hope this doesn't disillusion the owners - but will be a huge battle to even finish top half, considering we couldn't do that with Jack. 

All of this talk about how he doesn't owe Villa anything and can leave with his head held high, can't begrudge him the move etc. 

This is same guy that was regularly getting in the press for all the wrong reasons.. pictures of him collapsed on the pavements abroad, laughing gas, drink driving, leaving the scene of a crime, pictures with dodgy birds etc and we stuck with him. He always had the talent but we have nurtured that and molded him into the player and professional he is today, when he could have quite easily gone off the rails.

Without Villa he would be nothing and the disrespect he has shown year on year whoring himself to other clubs can't be forgotten. 

I will have fond memories of him on the pitch but I certainly won't wish him well given the manner of his exit. Villa legend my arse 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

I hope he knows this move isn't just it with us for his playing career. It's every moment of his life after. If he is no longer a villa player he is no longer a fan and we don't want him back. 

Edit: If he moves

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

goes into the same bucket as Southgate and others

Feel that's a bit unfair on Southgate. The ambition of the club now compared to back then are worlds apart. If southgates tenure was now I don't think he'd push for a move like he did back then.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Oh ffs.

it will be won in march /april time, when kane goes their too ,

if city win league & cups sky might have a problem ,,,they will have to try & get subscribers on board to settle for other teams to fight for second spot.

the race for second hots up etc, its not a fair system,ffp is worthless,

the pig 6 wanted their nose in troth only a few weeks ago to get richer, 

when will it end .UTV 

15 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Exactly.

Normal employee leaves company in order to further his career in line with his ambitions. "Fair play to him for taking on that new challenge", "good luck, maybe we will work together again in the future"

Footballer does the same. "He's a snake, a rat..."

Footballers really are not normal employees. They are being payed millions of pounds to kick a ball, a lot of the money coming from the pockets of us ordinary fans whose ONLY return on our investment is emotional in nature. Football’s only actual product is emotion. Fans will and should get emotional over stuff like this, and the footballers getting rich off of those emotions really should, and I suspect do, not get too upset about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â