The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Honestly, I still think he'll be benched for the next game. But it's amazing how his presence completely changes things.

To be fair, I was getting frustrated at them not passing to him. Open in acres of space, and they chose to go the opposite side, in a tighter area ffs.

They finally give it to him and boom.

• Like 1

Southgate got the subs right today, the entire attacking third changed when Jack came on. Fluidity, defenders being pulled out of position, and some excellent creative link up play.

He must start next game. Not sure what else he could have done.

I see Jack again changed England soon as he enters the match and they won. He has the same influence in the national team as he does at villa and he's used as a damn sub.

Involved is Grealish and what he does when he comes on to play.

I can't believe this but at this rate the reason why England are progressing is because of Grealish having a hand in the goals and that means the reason why Southgate will keep his job because of Grealish.

He's just fortunate to have Grealish to dig him out of bother.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

cPa9wzj.png

Wished I could really feel that pic or that I could believe Southgate felt that way about Grealish but he doesn't. Southgate does this because it's in front of the cameras and it's a cooked up scheme by the England chiefs and Southgate to deflate the way he is with Grealish.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Southgate got the subs right today, the entire attacking third changed when Jack came on. Fluidity, defenders being pulled out of position, and some excellent creative link up play.

He must start next game. Not sure what else he could have done.

We all know he must but Southshite won't do it.

Â